My MONEY!
2007.Nov.06, 04:53 PM
My MONEY!
Hi guys..!
i am here for your help.. i sent silversurfer 200k so that he could buy me a weapon from the midlan district.. but he got mugged before he could login again (infact he hasn't logged in yet :/ ) :x

if u were the one who mugged him, could u plz be kind and give, if not all, some of the money back to me plz :S ? .. or silversurfer [if he's online]. I would really appreciate it :oops:

plz guys.. saved that money for quite some time, i even degraded my house to send him that much Sad
2007.Nov.06, 05:49 PM

I truly feel very bad for you on this as it would take me forever to make that kind of money but I personally would not have sent anyone any money unless they were on. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I can truly feel your pain there. Sad Sad Sad
2007.Nov.06, 05:53 PM

yeah i know.. i made a mistake.. but he was online when i sent him the money, less than 1 minute, but then he didn't come online Sad
2007.Nov.06, 06:03 PM

thx jinx for the 5k,

i have mailed the -ForHire guys, and i really hope they are nice guys.
if i get my money back, or even half of it back, jinx u'll get ur money back Smile

thx for helping everyone!
2007.Nov.06, 06:08 PM

I wish you the utmost luck bud. Will hold off busting and try some complex meth crimes and send you a few K also just in case. Smile Smile
2007.Nov.06, 06:15 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I truly feel very bad for you on this as it would take me forever to make that kind of money but I personally would not have sent anyone any money unless they were on. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I can truly feel your pain there. Sad Sad Sad

I think this issue is best taken up with the player to whom you gave the money. It seems irresponsible to agree to get a weapon for someone, get the money and then sign off without completing the transaction.

I know when we agree to procure weapons and armor, we remain online until the transaction is complete.
2007.Nov.06, 06:45 PM

Really, I cant belive he did that!! How RUDE Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Nov.06, 06:54 PM

Mighke Wrote:I think this issue is best taken up with the player to whom you gave the money. It seems irresponsible to agree to get a weapon for someone, get the money and then sign off without completing the transaction.

I know when we agree to procure weapons and armor, we remain online until the transaction is complete.

I agree there. I was renting a weapon for a few weeks from somebody (until somebody loaned me something better) and I always made sure he was online to send him the cash and that he would stay on until he received it. Something must have happened to cause him to logoff like that. Just ask him. I am sure he will acknowledge the money receipt and get you the wep you wanted. I am not going to say he is rude and I am sure there are others who will say the same and some who will say otherwise. However, if he doesn't acknowledge the money you sent to him then others may say he is rude as well. Just make sure you had the agreement then and there for the money exchange and that he was going to stay online to receive it. Smile Smile
2007.Nov.07, 07:51 AM

well i hope he comes online soon, btw how is it going with this contest Razz ? there is no one in the jail to bust Razz
2007.Nov.07, 12:39 PM

Mighke Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:I truly feel very bad for you on this as it would take me forever to make that kind of money but I personally would not have sent anyone any money unless they were on. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I can truly feel your pain there. Sad Sad Sad

I think this issue is best taken up with the player to whom you gave the money. It seems irresponsible to agree to get a weapon for someone, get the money and then sign off without completing the transaction.

agreed, i buy weapons and armor for lots of people, I would never leave during the transaction, and if i got mugged, its my fault, not the person who requested the item....msn helps greatly Smile