my stats
2007.Nov.08, 01:01 PM
my stats
hey im still somewhat new to the game even though iv been playin little over a week. anyway im lv 6 and my stats are kinda weak in my opinion, X accuracy, X dexterity, X or X resistance, & X strength. i'v benn hittin the gym as much as possible & converting my career points & even going through the school stuff but it doesnt seem like any of its making much difference.
2007.Nov.08, 01:05 PM

First off, you really don't want to post your stats on the forum so others can see what they are then attack you constantly.

As you level your stats and your weapons, you will find a big improvement overall. It starts slow to show, but when you get a couple levels more you will see the improvement. Patience is the key.
2007.Nov.08, 01:17 PM

Also you should try and keep your stats = to your level or higher.

If you are wanting to use guns then you want to train acc and dex as those are the key factors for ranged weapons.

While melee uses str and dex, but you will need acc and res as well.

Also your endurance plays a role in the amount of gym gains you get, the higher your end the better the gains, your house too gives you the happiness that you need for gym trains, so don't do gym trains without almost full happy bar.