how many people actually PLAY this game?
2007.Sep.09, 03:50 PM
how many people actually PLAY this game?
I dunno if this is teh right forum to ask this but if it isnt please move it to a more appropriate area) but anyone im wonderin how many people actually play this game? i mean teh home page lists well over 1k and my stats are all ranked in the 300s which statistcally would mean im stronger than 700+ other people but yet 90% of the peopel i fight or that fight mean seem to kick my butt serverely and i dont mean just win teh fight i mean im usually in the hospital with "<name> got his butt kicked by <name>" or "<name> bit off more than he could chew with <name>" So I figure not many of the registered users play often if i keep running into those less than 300 people that are stronger than me while hardly to never seeing the 700+ i am stronger than.. percentage wise i should be running into those 700+ a lot more than the 300 and below lol.

Also does donating give you a huge edge in comabt or something i notice ive never won a fight (or even come close too) winning a fight with someoen who had donator status even if he was 2-3 (or even 4) levels lower than me... lol I kinda just avoid anyone i see with a donator tag now lol.
2007.Sep.09, 03:53 PM

Perhaps u have lvl'd too quickly and Not worked or your stats properly?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.09, 03:57 PM

yeah u probaly just fite ppl u have to train ur stats to

right now ur a lvl 8 noob

like me im strong for my lvl

but ur stats are low i bet
2007.Sep.09, 04:06 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Perhaps u have lvl'd too quickly and Not worked or your stats properly?

Well Im lvl 8 what stat levls woudl you consider "proper" for my lvl? i honestly think mine are ok for my level but dunno what would be considered "ok" around here heh
2007.Sep.09, 04:10 PM

Acc and Res and Dex would be nice to be like 9, 8, 9, or something around your level for a ranged player. Strength Res and Dex, 9, 8, 9 for a Melee player, these stats seem suitable at that level for me.
2007.Sep.09, 04:13 PM

yeah that seems like ave stats

if i broke down all my exp earned in my stats at lvl 8 it would be a little over that
2007.Sep.09, 04:18 PM

well with teh exception of one stat (which is above lvl 9) the rest would be considered "under leveed" then since theyre under 8 (but above 5 lol)
2007.Sep.09, 04:20 PM

just try to get all ur stats at lvl 9 be4 u lvl or one stat at lvl 12 and the rest at 9 8 6
2007.Sep.09, 04:24 PM

or maybe u need a better weapon...ranged weapons have limited damage(i think) so this could also be a problem..that if u have a ranged weapon

donators could have more money and afford better weapons
2007.Sep.09, 04:31 PM

heh i dont use ranged weapons so that one isnt a problem