how many people actually PLAY this game?
2007.Sep.09, 04:35 PM

maybe u need a better melee weapon and raise up your strenght
2007.Sep.09, 04:41 PM

My bad I wrote those stats not taking the new job code into mind, I'd say nearlly all stats 10 and depending on which method of fighting you don't use have that stat at about level 9 level 8.
2007.Sep.09, 05:36 PM

How many of you actually believe these topics by Hiei are completely pointsless in many ways? Smile
2007.Sep.09, 06:11 PM

asking a question is pointless? news to me.. not asking questions and thinking you know everything when you really know nothing is what makes people noobs so yeah.. complete opposite of pointless tyvm
2007.Sep.09, 06:13 PM

I think he has Valid questions. Afterall if you want to learn anything u need to ask questions.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.09, 06:17 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:well with teh exception of one stat (which is above lvl 9) the rest would be considered "under leveed" then since theyre under 8 (but above 5 lol)

As to your stats not only r u below lvl but u r below average. I'm surprised ur not also having probs with other members ur age.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.09, 06:20 PM

Yes, you can ask questions, but most of these are just pointless threads that have been brought up before. They can ask, have someone that will be willing to take time out of their way to bring the thread out, and show to him. Atleast he isn't another DaBunnyIsPimp. Wink
2007.Sep.09, 08:35 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Hiei008 Wrote:well with teh exception of one stat (which is above lvl 9) the rest would be considered "under leveed" then since theyre under 8 (but above 5 lol)

As to your stats not only r u below lvl but u r below average. I'm surprised ur not also having probs with other members ur age.

i notice you said players my age... what does age effect? i rhought it was just random information lol and also how could my stats be under levels when rasinging stats is so "hard" lol i cant imagine other peopel sttas at my level being so much higher that mine are under levels for my lvl lol

i mean ive gained all my experience to lvls soloey from doin crimes (if those actually give exp) and working everyday none of my exp came rom fighting so if you ask me im lvling rather slow but even still my stats are subpar?

I mean how can i lvl stats "faster" to keep them up without donating and spending real money?

The only ways ive seen to lvl stats are teh gym (which i get about a 2 point increase using 26 enerygy) and unless i say o playing 24 housr straight to use the gym every time my energy got full i dont se anyway that would help my stats along faster... teh second method is converting allm y job points towards stats.. which is were id say a good majority or my stat lvls came from (about 80%)

So other than those two things then what am i doing wrong?
2007.Sep.09, 08:50 PM

run a bunch of crimes

save your money

buy some credits

wait till 4pm

buy donator status for the rest of the day

do nothing but train in the gym

I spent months at a single level to get battle stats where they needed to be.

don't worry about keeping up with people who signed up when you did. worry about how strong you are for your level. This used to mean a lot with the old war code, but now it's not as important.
2007.Sep.09, 09:03 PM

mudpies Wrote:run a bunch of crimes

save your money

buy some credits

wait till 4pm

buy donator status for the rest of the day

do nothing but train in the gym

I spent months at a single level to get battle stats where they needed to be.

don't worry about keeping up with people who signed up when you did. worry about how strong you are for your level. This used to mean a lot with the old war code, but now it's not as important.

well im not tryin to catch up with people who started with me as you say its just that like i said levelis inst nearly as hard as stat leveling.. like ive said i gained all my lvls just by working and doing crims so ist not liek im "tryign to level fast" its more like i get exp for every littel thing i do so its hard NOT to level lol..

the only way i can see you or anybody staying the same level a whole month is if you did NOTHING but stay in the gym.. that means make no money, not go to work, not do crimes.. just spend every second ogf youre online time at AL in the gym.. lol and it be bored to deathing doin that... now that GYMBOREE thing was nice they should make that a weekly event i wouldnt mind stayin in teh gym all day for those kinda increases as for donating i already said that wasnt an option at the moment lol