gym
2007.Sep.10, 03:58 AM
gym
two questions:

1) what does paying for a traine do in teh gym? i used 260 bucks to train 26 times on experienced and i dont see an increase of what i was getting when i used no trainer at all (if there was one its hardly noticible)..

2) how noticible an effect does enduarnce have on training... right now i havent touched endurance at all.. if i gained a lvl on it then trained in the gym 26 times would i sdee a noticible differnce than i had when endurance was untrained?
2007.Sep.10, 04:43 AM

at ur lvl dont bother with a trainer imo its a waste of money u could be using for better things like creds.

As to end, that makes the Biggest and Best diff in gym trains... the better ur end the better your trains. However u also need the best House u can get too. Happiness also Makes a BIG diff in how many dev pts/ train u can get.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.10, 08:53 AM

Trainers gives you a % more dev points per train but if you have zero endurance and the lowest housing, that means you still get like very few dev points per train and no, you wont see much diff with the trainers.

Get a house or boost that endurance and when you get at least 50+ dev points per train, maybe the trainer will be worth it and you will see a small difference.