AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how many people actually PLAY this game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hiei008

I dunno if this is teh right forum to ask this but if it isnt please move it to a more appropriate area) but anyone im wonderin how many people actually play this game? i mean teh home page lists well over 1k and my stats are all ranked in the 300s which statistcally would mean im stronger than 700+ other people but yet 90% of the peopel i fight or that fight mean seem to kick my butt serverely and i dont mean just win teh fight i mean im usually in the hospital with "<name> got his butt kicked by <name>" or "<name> bit off more than he could chew with <name>" So I figure not many of the registered users play often if i keep running into those less than 300 people that are stronger than me while hardly to never seeing the 700+ i am stronger than.. percentage wise i should be running into those 700+ a lot more than the 300 and below lol.

Also does donating give you a huge edge in comabt or something i notice ive never won a fight (or even come close too) winning a fight with someoen who had donator status even if he was 2-3 (or even 4) levels lower than me... lol I kinda just avoid anyone i see with a donator tag now lol.
Perhaps u have lvl'd too quickly and Not worked or your stats properly?

killer1994

yeah u probaly just fite ppl u have to train ur stats to

right now ur a lvl 8 noob

like me im strong for my lvl

but ur stats are low i bet

Hiei008

Howlsong Wrote:Perhaps u have lvl'd too quickly and Not worked or your stats properly?

Well Im lvl 8 what stat levls woudl you consider "proper" for my lvl? i honestly think mine are ok for my level but dunno what would be considered "ok" around here heh

badmanbren

Acc and Res and Dex would be nice to be like 9, 8, 9, or something around your level for a ranged player. Strength Res and Dex, 9, 8, 9 for a Melee player, these stats seem suitable at that level for me.

killer1994

yeah that seems like ave stats

if i broke down all my exp earned in my stats at lvl 8 it would be a little over that

Hiei008

well with teh exception of one stat (which is above lvl 9) the rest would be considered "under leveed" then since theyre under 8 (but above 5 lol)

killer1994

just try to get all ur stats at lvl 9 be4 u lvl or one stat at lvl 12 and the rest at 9 8 6
or maybe u need a better weapon...ranged weapons have limited damage(i think) so this could also be a problem..that if u have a ranged weapon

donators could have more money and afford better weapons

Hiei008

heh i dont use ranged weapons so that one isnt a problem
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's