Poll: What to do?
This poll is closed.
Clear out the bambinos vault and give money to NI 12.50% 2 12.50%
Clear out bambinos vault and also sell gang giving all the money to NI 25.00% 4 25.00%
Give back the Bambinos 50.00% 8 50.00%
Become an alliance with BAD and join as another part of the family 12.50% 2 12.50%
Total 16 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What a BAD joke!
2007.Aug.30, 11:16 AM

lol mark you should have bought yer own gang Twisted lmao lol
2007.Aug.30, 11:34 AM

4 gangs warring with us Sad
2007.Aug.30, 11:42 AM

What are ya talking about Sad , Biggrin Biggrin !!
2007.Aug.30, 11:56 AM

I dont get why some of you guys get so upset over a little war. Our gang runs 20+ wars a day and there are a half dozen or more with this high level of activity. If your gang is constantly getting warred its no big deal. You can still train and do crimes until you're strong enough to war yourselves. Robbing a gang is a very serious deal and if you do it you deserve every consequence you get which will probably permanant hospitalization. Your names will be on many, many people's permanant hit list.
2007.Aug.30, 11:57 AM

hey naked guys, with enough stims hospitalizations don't mean a thing, especially if you know how to manage your HP.

with that said, just start a new gang and give the Muthas their gang back. I sure woulnd't be happy if someone hijacked a gang we payed to build.
2007.Aug.30, 12:04 PM

Dayite and Mud hit the nail head on. I'd advice ya not to do it. And plus Mud, a lvl 8, really won't have the money for buying the kind of stims he's going to need if he does steal the money; that is unless he donates.
2007.Aug.30, 12:09 PM

maybe this poll should be:

What should I. do?
2007.Aug.30, 12:11 PM

The problem is that we were all in bad for about 2 months and we enjoyed our time there, but then we havent been so active lately and we decided we would like our own gang with people from northern ireland that we know in real life!
We made our own gang and then posted on the bad forums telling them we left as we just wanted our own gang!
We gave back weapons etc.. and what have you!
But then out of nowhere they decided to threaten us and tell us they were gonna continually hospitalise and war us! For what? what did we do wrong to deserve those threats. . . we didnt take anything of theirs we just wanted our own gang!
So after receiving these threats we thought we should let them know our secret that we still have a fellow northern irish friend incharge of their gang!
So I dont see why we should be nice and kind when either way it will be the same result!
BAD decided to be noobs to us when we were rather genuine to them!
2007.Aug.30, 12:19 PM

My big question. did you start your own new gang (payed for a new one an it's slots) or did you just use the Bad Family gang and change the name? The answer is a big deciding factor in my eyes.

and Zues, yes I realize a lvl 8 won't have the income (neither do I with all the strain on AP now) to pay for all the stims they'll need, but if that's their choice I would hope they'd come prepaired.

I gotta get back to work before I get busted
2007.Aug.30, 12:20 PM

look Daredevil, there were no threats other than you are now fair game, as with everyone else in this game. Take it for what it is and stop boring the population with your cries of misconduct.
Thread Closed