Poll: What to do?
This poll is closed.
Clear out the bambinos vault and give money to NI 12.50% 2 12.50%
Clear out bambinos vault and also sell gang giving all the money to NI 25.00% 4 25.00%
Give back the Bambinos 50.00% 8 50.00%
Become an alliance with BAD and join as another part of the family 12.50% 2 12.50%
Total 16 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What a BAD joke!
2007.Aug.30, 10:17 AM
What a BAD joke!
BAD seem to have got themselves into a bit of a mess lol lol
A few of us from BAD decided to leave and make our own gang "NAKED IMPACT" with the acronym "NI" we did this as we are all from Northern Ireland (NI) and just wanted a gang where we would all know eachother personally! Biggrin
But due to some sour grapes the Bad Muthas then decided to get some of their members to begin hospitalising us and they also decided they were going to permently declare war on us!
Although little do they no, our gang still has members in the bambinos... one of them being the president haha!
So maybe they thought they were in the upper hand being stronger etc... but their foolishness could now lead to their vault being cleared out and us selling their gang!
Lets do a poll for the best choice Smile
Please vote over the next week to help our decision Smile
2007.Aug.30, 10:32 AM

*cough* one war, one hospitalisation *cough*
well, i mean, half of our family deserting us with no notice left us dandy!! and now having a gang and cash being robbed from us, i guess we could up it to two wars (WOA!!) one penny falls out the vault and you'll be using it on bandages.. believe me. :x
2007.Aug.30, 10:39 AM

Let me help you out, and tell you what'll happen. You a are level 8, you really are in no place to negotiate. If this does happen, either clening out the vault or selling the gang, I'm sure will result in more hospitalizations, and less game play for you. If it even comes down to it, for broadcasting this and think you have the "upper-hand", I will be more than happy with helping them.
2007.Aug.30, 10:45 AM

ok, let me put it this way. Our gang, our money, we war them once, and now its they're gang, they're other gang, they're money and now people are going to protect them? :?
2007.Aug.30, 10:47 AM

Sorry I didn't vote either, didn't see one I liked; but I vote for:

If I do take the money, myself and all accomplises get hospitalized until all the money is returned plus interest with how long it took to pay back.
2007.Aug.30, 10:49 AM

this guy reminds me of Daredevil. hahaha

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
2007.Aug.30, 11:01 AM

Icing Death about selling -- "go ahead and try it, see what happens"
From Snyiper -- "your pretty good points look for many future wars"

Icing Death seems to be telling us to clear it out and sell it!
And before we even mentioned that we were still in charge of the bambinos, i was already beign told by members of the muthas that we were gonna receive many wars directed at us!
So After roughly a week or so I shall check the poll and see what the best option is... but the direct threats we have received from the bad family already seem to show that they will attack us wether we keep or sell the gang!
So the extra money may be a good help in our defence against them!
Just please vote so we can see what we should do Smile
2007.Aug.30, 11:05 AM

We have declared 1 war on these guys and they pay 32 gang points in case anyone is interested.
2007.Aug.30, 11:06 AM

If we get everything back, im sure we won't be continually warring you, as most gangs know, there are some gangs you cannot overthrow, its just a fact, they need the pts, and you just gotta let them have it. We aint gonna be so determined that we will war you 24/7 we're just showing you what you left behind, and that we are no longer family.
2007.Aug.30, 11:09 AM

jlag08 Wrote:We have declared 1 war on these guys and they pay 32 gang points in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for that info Icing. And smythcruesfc, if you can't handle wars, I hate to tell you but it's part of the game. And the money might help, if you ever get out of the hospital to use them. Might as well use the money for stims, because if you do sell. I can guarentee you'll need them.
Thread Closed