Poll: What to do?
This poll is closed.
Clear out the bambinos vault and give money to NI 12.50% 2 12.50%
Clear out bambinos vault and also sell gang giving all the money to NI 25.00% 4 25.00%
Give back the Bambinos 50.00% 8 50.00%
Become an alliance with BAD and join as another part of the family 12.50% 2 12.50%
Total 16 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What a BAD joke!
2007.Aug.30, 12:23 PM

Yeh i saved up 20k, blair saved up 15k, brian 10k and james 10k so that we could make our own gang and also buy another slot!
Thats how much we all put in each and the change is in the vault!
We havent used 1 penny of bads money!
2007.Aug.30, 12:24 PM

And i suggest you don't either.
2007.Aug.30, 12:31 PM

smythcruesfc Wrote:So I dont see why we should be nice and kind when either way it will be the same result!
BAD decided to be noobs to us when we were rather genuine to them!

Maybe because they will hit you all the time for stealing their money. And I'm sure Icing said your just fair game and you took it the wrong way. if I were you I'd listen to us all and just let it go. For your and your gang members sake.
2007.Aug.30, 12:39 PM

We have stole nothing of their money!
2007.Aug.30, 12:59 PM

You are thinking about it. I am done posting about this. I have already told you my opinion. Hopefully I won't get an email from Icing stating that yall took the money.
2007.Aug.30, 12:59 PM

To me this seems pretty simple. Steal the money and sell the gang, then watch as that "Spirit of the game" clause in the rules comes back to bite you and those who helped. I suspect it not only would suffer from hospitalizations, but also from being penalized from breaking rules. Just my 2 cents, but you should look at the long term gain/loss of actions, not the short term ones.
2007.Aug.30, 01:01 PM

Then again. That new rule does have it's loop holes. It singles out a single player; not multiple ones. And plus, I'm sure if Zen know about the money, she'd understand. THIS IS A COMBAT GAME, YOU GET HIT! GET OVER IT.
2007.Aug.30, 01:13 PM

valleroy86 Wrote:THIS IS A COMBAT GAME, YOU GET HIT! GET OVER IT.

the elms outlaws got hit once and they got over it....
not suggesting that they should take BAD's money
2007.Aug.30, 03:07 PM

this is a bad family issue and should not have been posted on the AL forums

but its worse for you cuz some may support us in waring with NI
2007.Aug.30, 03:09 PM

Emm,This Thread is STUPID AND WASTEFALL.If you steal the money well you will be in hospital for most of the day and also your gang members will to which will make them leave, your be the only one in your gang. :shock:

On the other hand if you gave the gang and money back im sure they wont hospilize you and your members also you can get on with the game and have fun. 8)

Your decision. :evilsmirk:

P.S You dont want Zeus on your back....And you dont want the whole AL community fighting for BAD's cash. Twisted

CrazyKid
Thread Closed