okokokokok
2017.Sep.10, 12:42 PM
RE: okokokokok
(2017.Sep.10 06:58 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  What could the all mighty Balor have done to upset Connie?

Never bow down to him when he demanded it. Attacked his gang, in wars, ofline, or when he would hosp me. Laughed at him a lot. I think I got blamed for someone putting something on a link on the awakenedlands wiki page. I wonder who did that? WinkWinky

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2017.Sep.10, 12:43 PM
That shit was classic

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.10, 12:55 PM
I was around for the 3 month long Hosp war between cober monk and mac. Oh how they hated each other. Good times

This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

-Death
2017.Sep.10, 01:02 PM
I would also send lots of mails, and hundreds or dollars $1 at a time. Cost me some game cash but the butthurt it caused was so worth it.

Come to think of it. I spent a lot of time in the hosp between him spacebirb and cheetah cause I wouldn't tell them they are the best there ever is, was, and will be. I just laughed at them said ok fine I got real world things I could be doing anyway. And that made them mad that I didn't take the game as serious as they did.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2017.Sep.10, 02:23 PM
Space bird was fun too

(2012.Dec.10 04:44 PM)filthymick Wrote:  [Image: TSR80_W2PG.png]

15151 DM MrRichardCranium 56 256 Hospitalized by Conrad1103.

He ain't waste no time
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.10 02:41 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.10, 02:58 PM
I sent connie like 50k in 1s when I was gonna quit. Got hosped halfway through stimmed through med and kept going

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2017.Sep.10, 03:39 PM
you guys just makeup all kind of shit. its like this deer you shot. it was a 140 lb, doe (that's a female deer for you all) the day you killed it. 7 years later, its a 230 lb-14 point prize winning buck (that's a male deer). whatever makes you feel warm and happy about your wizard character. lol

oh, and Baylor (I didn't even realize you're the same person as richard cranium / acooper until this thread), you've always been a tough player in this game. ill give you a little respect. but the hosps have pretty much always been for the same thing - mugging my players. that goes for todays hosps. after seeing this thread....then seeing you mug three of them after your posts, you were looking for some attention. so there...you got it.

I don't care if you mug them...go ahead. you and I both know that when they get mugged I hosp whoever does the mugging, and maybe more (just depends). I like hosping, so please...make more fun for me.
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.10 03:43 PM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2017.Sep.10, 03:53 PM
Its for the greater good of making AL great again

2017.Sep.10, 03:57 PM
(2017.Sep.10 03:53 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Its for the greater good of making AL great again

your comics were def some of best stuff on AL

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2017.Sep.10, 04:09 PM
(2017.Sep.10 03:39 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  you guys just makeup all kind of shit. its like this deer you shot. it was a 140 lb, doe (that's a female deer for you all) the day you killed it. 7 years later, its a 230 lb-14 point prize winning buck (that's a male deer). whatever makes you feel warm and happy about your wizard character. lol

oh, and Baylor (I didn't even realize you're the same person as richard cranium / acooper until this thread), you've always been a tough player in this game. ill give you a little respect. but the hosps have pretty much always been for the same thing - mugging my players. that goes for todays hosps. after seeing this thread....then seeing you mug three of them after your posts, you were looking for some attention. so there...you got it.

I don't care if you mug them...go ahead. you and I both know that when they get mugged I hosp whoever does the mugging, and maybe more (just depends). I like hosping, so please...make more fun for me.

You and I both know that doesn't stop me. And depending on my mood I hosp back, and that's how it starts

()()
(ºº)
(__)