okokokokok
2017.Sep.12, 02:48 AM
RE: okokokokok
(2017.Sep.12 01:59 AM)filthymick Wrote:  It was complicated. You had to publish it to access the link then post it like an (/img) or however it's done. My beef with it was my loggins quit working or i forgot my password which i doubt. it was the same as everything else

36548 ^D^ Dreadwind 50 220 Tried to steal a sports car. Bail Bust
29595 ^D^ shauno 63 158 Caught with forged documents. Bail Bust
41854 ^D^ Burris 22 70 Tried to bust Dreadwind out of jail. Bail Bust

I just gotta ask,why dread instead of Shauno? Shauno puts forth a much more effective protection to you during the war, yet you forsake his freedom in favor of dready, who has definitely provided some humors posts during the war.

I know it's none of my concern, i am merely curious and bored and seek to sow the seeds of discord....

I may just upload the web link then.. Ceebs publishing.

Its because we felt you guys needed a helping hand. With shauno not able to Hosp you could actually get some trains and crimes in. After all you must be running low on some coin by now Ay mick?

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Sep.12, 03:01 AM
(2017.Sep.12 01:59 AM)filthymick Wrote:  It was complicated. You had to publish it to access the link then post it like an (/img) or however it's done. My beef with it was my loggins quit working or i forgot my password which i doubt. it was the same as everything else

36548 ^D^ Dreadwind 50 220 Tried to steal a sports car. Bail Bust
29595 ^D^ shauno 63 158 Caught with forged documents. Bail Bust
41854 ^D^ Burris 22 70 Tried to bust Dreadwind out of jail. Bail Bust

I just gotta ask,why dread instead of Shauno? Shauno puts forth a much more effective protection to you during the war, yet you forsake his freedom in favor of dready, who has definitely provided some humors posts during the war.

I know it's none of my concern, i am merely curious and bored and seek to sow the seeds of discord....

It's because of my ranking on the 7 day attack listing Wink

Get good Shauno
2017.Sep.12, 03:07 AM
http://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard...sp-war-2-0 hopefully the link works. enjoy the comic XD

But I had to quit.....

2017.Sep.12, 03:36 AM
Horribly low on coin
(2017.Sep.12 03:07 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  http://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard...sp-war-2-0 hopefully the link works. enjoy the comic XD

Nice. I like my beard, but I'm more bald. Still, it's definitely accurately sums up and satires the truth of it. I give it 3 stars(out of 3).
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.12 03:41 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.12, 04:14 AM
(2017.Sep.12 03:36 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Horribly low on coin
(2017.Sep.12 03:07 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  http://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard...sp-war-2-0 hopefully the link works. enjoy the comic XD

Nice. I like my beard, but I'm more bald. Still, it's definitely accurately sums up and satires the truth of it. I give it 3 stars(out of 3).

i was very lazy, it was hard to recall what you originally looked like from previous comics. but for a rough comic it did justice. 3/3 ayyyy. but dread, your turn to make one

But I had to quit.....

2017.Sep.12, 05:15 AM
Fuck off, I ain't doing that. I'm just the viewer?!?!!!!
2017.Sep.12, 01:56 PM
Gotta make one of me laying on the ground eating a potato while Zyzz, dread and shauno take turns shitting on me lmao

Not completely inaccurate XD

This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

-Death
2017.Sep.12, 05:30 PM
(2017.Sep.12 01:56 PM)AKoRnOmeGa Wrote:  Gotta make one of me laying on the ground eating a potato while Zyzz, dread and shauno take turns shitting on me lmao

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gym.php

Follow that link and you'll be able to beat Dread in no time.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2017.Sep.12, 07:07 PM
(2017.Sep.12 01:56 PM)AKoRnOmeGa Wrote:  Gotta make one of me laying on the ground eating a potato while Zyzz, dread and shauno take turns shitting on me lmao

Lol. I figured this one might inspire others to make them haha

But I had to quit.....

2017.Sep.14, 08:00 PM
(2017.Sep.12 05:30 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gym.php

Follow that link and you'll be able to beat Dread in no time.

"In no time" Wink get cracking