okokokokok
2017.Sep.09, 02:07 AM
RE: okokokokok
Hahahah
2017.Sep.09, 08:16 AM
You know what's funny. How ICC hides away and let's his gang take the hits. At least dead man and mick actually travels and do some damage. Some great leadership shown from him Rolleyes

Edit. And codex. Can't forget him.
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.09 08:16 AM by backfromhell.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Sep.09, 07:47 PM
(2017.Sep.09 08:16 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  You know what's funny. How ICC hides away and let's his gang take the hits. At least dead man and mick actually travels and do some damage. Some great leadership shown from him Rolleyes

Codex is the shoulders.
2017.Sep.09, 08:16 PM
(2017.Sep.09 07:47 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  
(2017.Sep.09 08:16 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  You know what's funny. How ICC hides away and let's his gang take the hits. At least dead man and mick actually travels and do some damage. Some great leadership shown from him Rolleyes

Codex is the shoulders.

Would that make me the dandruff?
On a side note, i wish we could get in to hosp wars with people/gangs that I'm not friends with. I miss exchanging rude, witty banter and overkill insults with the enemy.

Hey Foley, like back in the Assassin's days with Valhalla and super villains baby gang that i can't remember. Those were the days
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.09 08:21 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.09, 08:37 PM
Villains Syndicate. Were we on the same side of those wars? I know I was on both sides at different times, but can't remember which when you were on lol.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2017.Sep.09, 08:45 PM
(2017.Sep.09 08:16 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2017.Sep.09 07:47 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  

Codex is the shoulders.

Would that make me the dandruff?
On a side note, i wish we could get in to hosp wars with people/gangs that I'm not friends with. I miss exchanging rude, witty banter and overkill insults with the enemy.

Hey Foley, like back in the Assassin's days with Valhalla and super villains baby gang that i can't remember. Those were the days

I always liked trying to come up with new ways to insult connie using his name. pretty sure i had my name change privvies revoked for like a year

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2017.Sep.09, 08:58 PM
I got my mail privies revoked for a week because I sent connie a few hundred mails overnight.

2017.Sep.10, 02:50 AM
Ah the memories. All I have to do is say Hi and connie will hospital me

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2017.Sep.10, 06:58 AM
What could the all mighty Balor have done to upset Connie?

2017.Sep.10, 11:28 AM
I used to call him cornrod all the time. He didn't like that.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.