okokokokok
2017.Sep.07, 01:56 PM
RE: okokokokok
Thought about that after I said that.
Was already committed to the assholerlmao
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.07 01:58 PM by AKoRnOmeGa.

This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

-Death
2017.Sep.07, 04:35 PM
Would somebody please tell icecoldchillin the PRESIDENT on joint chief that there is a hosp war happening while hes spent the whole time hiden in level 50 district like a little b1tch
2017.Sep.07, 04:41 PM
(2017.Sep.07 12:24 PM)AKoRnOmeGa Wrote:  Wow dread you seem kinda uptight. Gotta loosen up.

You let me out of the Hosp for 20 minutes... I'm active maybe 15 minutes a day..I spend the remainder living my life. Working. Enjoying my family. Enjoying life. Enjoying this beautiful hurricane that's about to flood my city. This game kinda got stale for me. ..and now you brag about beating a dead horse. You sir are a bit over excited about this. Need to calm down. Do I care about winning? No. So please. Calm yourself.
Btw dreadwind I'm out of the Hosp again. Better hurry up. Your chances of winning this war are slipping away while I'm free.

I like how you finish that with you're out of hospital again. For someone with 0 hosps on me under his belt you talk a lot of shit Hahahaha.I doubt you play 15 minutes a day when you're logging in checking wether you're out of hospital, you mean every 15 minutes.
Round 8
Tendo misses Dreadwind!
Dreadwind headbutts Tendo for 62 damage. Tendo resists 10 for a total of 52 damage!
Dreadwind hits Tendo for 651 damage. Tendo resists 18 for a total of 633 damage.
Dreadwind defeated Tendo.
You pound Tendo to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 255

It's 9am I just woke up, shit you still been playing since your last forum post
This post was last modified: 2017.Sep.07 04:51 PM by Dreadwind.
2017.Sep.07, 06:45 PM
More drama please

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.07, 06:48 PM
Was I talking shit? I recall only mentioning my lack of interest in this war. You've been playing longer than me..ergo youre stronger(as is roughly 90% of the current AL population) so why would I even attempt to Hosp you? I'd lose. Again, I'm not one to beat the weak and brag about it. As I'm fully aware you are. Its a sad thing really. Surprising enough I find myself just bored enough to humor you and youre enflated ego, I surmise that I am astonished that someone who is obviously the result of incestual procreation can function properly enough to even type coherent sentences. Which is saying a lot.

I could go on but I'm not one for long drawn out monologuing like my cohort DM. So please continue to Hosp me as you wish. And have a wonderful day.

This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

-Death
2017.Sep.07, 07:40 PM
(2017.Sep.07 06:48 PM)AKoRnOmeGa Wrote:  Was I talking shit? I recall only mentioning my lack of interest in this war. You've been playing longer than me..ergo youre stronger(as is roughly 90% of the current AL population) so why would I even attempt to Hosp you? I'd lose. Again, I'm not one to beat the weak and brag about it. As I'm fully aware you are. Its a sad thing really. Surprising enough I find myself just bored enough to humor you and youre enflated ego, I surmise that I am astonished that someone who is obviously the result of incestual procreation can function properly enough to even type coherent sentences. Which is saying a lot.

I could go on but I'm not one for long drawn out monologuing like my cohort DM. So please continue to Hosp me as you wish. And have a wonderful day.

you know, I'm gonna tip my hat off to you. you're actually posting in forums and giving some good banter! actually making the forums an interesting read. unlike the majority of your gang who don't say boo.

but to you, cudos. keep this up! #maketheforumsinterestingagain

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Sep.07, 08:22 PM
(2017.Sep.07 06:48 PM)AKoRnOmeGa Wrote:  Was I talking shit? I recall only mentioning my lack of interest in this war. You've been playing longer than me..ergo youre stronger(as is roughly 90% of the current AL population) so why would I even attempt to Hosp you? I'd lose. Again, I'm not one to beat the weak and brag about it. As I'm fully aware you are. Its a sad thing really. Surprising enough I find myself just bored enough to humor you and youre enflated ego, I surmise that I am astonished that someone who is obviously the result of incestual procreation can function properly enough to even type coherent sentences. Which is saying a lot.

"Was I talking shit" your first post in this thread......

Deadman clearly wrote this reply for you! To pussy to post in forums himself!
2017.Sep.07, 08:42 PM
Oh god. You're one of those ppl who are offended by everything and take everything personally aren't you?

Fuck...I bet you piss sitting down and claim your names Betty while you wear a buzz cut and vlog on feminist sights about how you're tired of being harassed by the mail man and his sexual advances when he said hi to you every morning. All the while putting on lipstick and tucking your pecker between your legs and dancing to "goodbye horses".

But again. I'm not trying to talk shit. Just stating observations

-Death
2017.Sep.07, 11:56 PM
I say boo in here frequently.

I like this thread and the direction it's taking

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Sep.08, 03:41 AM
If only your gang would get more involved mick. Just two of you. Yawn.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.