kickstart this game
2016.Jan.01, 03:18 PM
RE: kickstart this game
(2015.Nov.12 02:36 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  Hospitalizing all of the donators off of the game (especially the newer ones killed the game)

Where on earth did u come up with this? IF that were true no one would be playing this game. Hospitalizations were not what started this game on its decline.

First it was the gangs ppl purchased and then would lose out from under them while they slept (u are too young for that I think,) then there was an issue with a contest that caused several ppl to leave and b4 the war system changed so that we no longer lost our hideyholes, there was 1 gang of super strong ruffians terrorizing the rest of us! They still didn't scare off all the players.

Hearing ppl bitch and whine about how hard us older players are on the newer players burns my arse and I get tired of hearing it. You younguns have no idea what a hard game really is!

I get your point with your hosp war and all but that worrying that hosping the babies is what killed the game is a load of bull. The game was already in its death-throes when y'all decided to hosp each other over a load of crap.

RolleyesRolleyes

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2016.Jan.01, 05:17 PM
your rite howl people. the bigg players of the game never hosped low lvls in the five year of me playing I have never seen that happen you might of been fooled by the wars higher people attacking low lvls but that would be because their was no one else to hit and they differently did not keep them their.
2016.Jan.02, 06:55 PM
(2016.Jan.01 03:18 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2015.Nov.12 02:36 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  Hospitalizing all of the donators off of the game (especially the newer ones killed the game)

Where on earth did u come up with this? IF that were true no one would be playing this game. Hospitalizations were not what started this game on its decline.

First it was the gangs ppl purchased and then would lose out from under them while they slept (u are too young for that I think,) then there was an issue with a contest that caused several ppl to leave and b4 the war system changed so that we no longer lost our hideyholes, there was 1 gang of super strong ruffians terrorizing the rest of us! They still didn't scare off all the players.

Hearing ppl bitch and whine about how hard us older players are on the newer players burns my arse and I get tired of hearing it. You younguns have no idea what a hard game really is!

I get your point with your hosp war and all but that worrying that hosping the babies is what killed the game is a load of bull. The game was already in its death-throes when y'all decided to hosp each other over a load of crap.

RolleyesRolleyes

What contest was that and what happened?

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2016.Jan.02, 09:24 PM
It was a first year contest. Before even me

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jan.03, 01:10 AM
doesn't matter now watch and see what happens lol.