kickstart this game
2015.Dec.14, 07:19 AM
RE: kickstart this game
Release the federal prisoners. That'll fix this game pretty good I bet

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Dec.14, 08:32 AM
(2015.Dec.14 07:19 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Release the federal prisoners. That'll fix this game pretty good I bet

Jaysin
2015.Dec.14, 08:21 PM
(2015.Dec.14 07:19 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Release the federal prisoners. That'll fix this game pretty good I bet

agreed
2015.Dec.21, 10:37 PM
Thought I'd check in on the game after another 2 years, still nothing has changed.. Such a pity. Would be very cool if this idea could be implemented! Still fun to look through the old hall of fame though.

Man time flies, I started playing 3200 days ago, and still come back to check on things! Must be a reason, keep it alive guys!

Hope everyone is well, sad to see everyone inactive!

-Shadow

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2015.Dec.21, 11:28 PM
What up bro u should play again

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Dec.22, 05:18 AM
(2015.Dec.21 10:37 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  Thought I'd check in on the game after another 2 years, still nothing has changed.. Such a pity. Would be very cool if this idea could be implemented! Still fun to look through the old hall of fame though.

Man time flies, I started playing 3200 days ago, and still come back to check on things! Must be a reason, keep it alive guys!

-Shadow

Likewise, I often check what's happening every 6 months or so, and the answer usually is "not much"

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2015.Dec.22, 08:35 AM
(2015.Dec.22 05:18 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2015.Dec.21 10:37 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  Thought I'd check in on the game after another 2 years, still nothing has changed.. Such a pity. Would be very cool if this idea could be implemented! Still fun to look through the old hall of fame though.

-Shadow

Likewise, I often check what's happening every 6 months or so, and the answer usually is "not much"

Haha that's funny as hell.. yous train all the time fight nobody I thought this was a game of crims and badass fighters what we have here now folks is a game of gym possessrs and pussys awakend lands my arse.

that's the truth though. fighting helps you get strong gives you determination or drive which brings people to the game the reason people don't stick around is coz the game was made hard to play.

coz of the money you make they tried to make it to real life if the money changed as in if it was 5000 for top crimes and they re worked the gear prices but not the meds that would bring more plays to the game I'm guessing triple the fight rate that you have 2 to three times more fun wars and yes I did try to make a rpg but its out of my league.
This post was last modified: 2015.Dec.22 08:52 AM by UNKAGED.
2015.Dec.22, 10:35 AM
Same here man. Me and jaysin made a game but we couldn't get the Chrono timer to work. Jail and Hosp wouldn't count down. We got that fix and or energy and action wouldn't refresh. Every time wed fix a problem it would cause a new one

2015.Dec.29, 02:00 AM
(2015.Dec.22 10:35 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Same here man. Me and jaysin made a game but we couldn't get the Chrono timer to work. Jail and Hosp wouldn't count down. We got that fix and or energy and action wouldn't refresh. Every time wed fix a problem it would cause a new one

yeah I hear you mick coding is very hard if your trying to make something one thing wrong and its up shit creek I don't have the mind set or intel to code that's why ii stopped I tried getting in contact with everyone that owns and runs this game that was useless.
2016.Jan.01, 01:09 PM
(2015.Nov.12 02:36 AM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  Hospitalizing all of the donators off of the game (especially the newer ones killed the game) Case in point. How many of you want to do tedious work for free? I'm sure that money still comes in. I don't understand the operating costs and the logistics of hiring a coder or what the stock framework does.

I do know that I was trying to help the newer and poor players get going and have some fun. Either I got played by feds and multis trying to come up without being active, or the lack of a mechanism keeping bullies 20-30 levels higher from running fresh blood off of the game finally gave way to players making $6 a crime spending 1/4 of the day in the hosp on a single hit. Doing anything now is too much like work. In my current physical condition, I won't work for less than $1000 and hour unless I am having fun. Money doesn't really buy anything worth having across the board here anymore.

If I would have had my way a core group could have taken over the game from the inside and made AL law to which all would have to answer for infractions. It is hardly worth the effort now. It looks like a union job call with money hungry workers now. The same damn mugs show up every day and nothing ever changes.

I am not putting another dollar in until Mr. M. hands down the 420 family bong for the contest I won and gives me my 5 rep points.

NOTE: owners name self edited its self

But I am not going to quit.