kickstart this game
2015.Jun.22, 06:02 AM
RE: kickstart this game
i have donated at random times, amount to. probably 300$ in total.
This post was last modified: 2015.Jun.22 06:03 AM by backfromhell.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2015.Jun.26, 12:57 PM
I no longer donate and haven't for over a year. Since the owner has given up and isn't doing eff all with the game then why bother to line her pockets?

That said, this is an interesting idea/concept. However I kind of agree with GQ. Start from scratch with this basic Idea. There are plenty of ways to earn money with ads & such w/o driving away paying members.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2015.Jun.27, 02:22 AM
Uh. I have a bachelors in programming and I work for square enix.
If you guys seriously want to do this i don't mind taking a gander at what they've made...
2015.Jun.27, 11:09 PM
Tell them i said the bouncer was an amazing game and shouldve got more publicity. Also whats up with a rouge galaxy 2? Sqaure enix used to be the best

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Oct.18, 05:32 PM
(2015.Jun.26 12:57 PM)Howl Wrote:  I no longer donate and haven't for over a year. Since the owner has given up and isn't doing eff all with the game then why bother to line her pockets?

That said, this is an interesting idea/concept. However I kind of agree with GQ. Start from scratch with this basic Idea. There are plenty of ways to earn money with ads & such w/o driving away paying members.

Starting from scratch isn't a terrible idea, but if you could get the owner to come off of this game, then the buyer can come in here, clean up and have this entire game to add on to. It wouldn't take as long as starting from scratch, either.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2015.Oct.18, 06:10 PM
(2015.Oct.18 05:32 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2015.Jun.26 12:57 PM)Howl Wrote:  I no longer donate and haven't for over a year. Since the owner has given up and isn't doing eff all with the game then why bother to line her pockets?

Starting from scratch isn't a terrible idea, but if you could get the owner to come off of this game, then the buyer can come in here, clean up and have this entire game to add on to. It wouldn't take as long as starting from scratch, either.

They refuse to sell

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Oct.18, 06:38 PM
Of course they do, but they'll sit back and let people keep money in their pockets to do nothing... Rolleyes

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2015.Oct.18, 08:51 PM
(2015.Jun.21 06:54 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  why bother? the game's best days are long behind it. better to create a new game and contact people through fb or what ever. most people in gangs would still have the ability to contact old players that have long since given up on this piece of shit.
I'm with GQ. I remember this game in the past and comparing to now it is seriously sad. Even if it was bought..would past members come back? I'd rather have a new game and tell all my old gang and have them join something new and, hopefully, exciting.

I wish something happens, though. I miss my gang (most are inactive), the wars, the shit talking, the activity. Sad I still log in fairly often to bust people out of jail and dick around. Just no motivation to train/do anything else. Would love a new site with the same community members, because hands down the people here are awesome.

Who gives a drek.
2015.Oct.24, 04:22 PM
People oddly enough do donate. I collect my referral credits periodically.
2015.Nov.12, 02:36 AM
Hospitalizing all of the donators off of the game (especially the newer ones killed the game) Case in point. How many of you want to do tedious work for free? I'm sure that money still comes in. I don't understand the operating costs and the logistics of hiring a coder or what the stock framework does.

I do know that I was trying to help the newer and poor players get going and have some fun. Either I got played by feds and multis trying to come up without being active, or the lack of a mechanism keeping bullies 20-30 levels higher from running fresh blood off of the game finally gave way to players making $6 a crime spending 1/4 of the day in the hosp on a single hit. Doing anything now is too much like work. In my current physical condition, I won't work for less than $1000 and hour unless I am having fun. Money doesn't really buy anything worth having across the board here anymore.

If I would have had my way a core group could have taken over the game from the inside and made AL law to which all would have to answer for infractions. It is hardly worth the effort now. It looks like a union job call with money hungry workers now. The same damn mugs show up every day and nothing ever changes.

I am not putting another dollar in until Mr. M. hands down the 420 family bong for the contest I won and gives me my 5 rep points.

NOTE: owners name self edited its self
This post was last modified: 2015.Nov.12 02:39 AM by deadmanwalking.