Official Code Change : Jobs AKA Careers
2007.Jul.25, 09:29 AM

Nice.

For the skiils in each career like " Strength, resistance, and accuracy are trademarks " will we get a bonus for training them over other stats ?

And " providing quicker access to respect-required things such as gym training bonuses. " So this is a seprate ability to use points on. Will this be better than the normal gym trainers ?
2007.Jul.25, 09:59 AM

love th idea,everybody has asked for more jobs and you have delevered thanks i feel it will be great thanks for all the hard work
2007.Jul.25, 10:45 AM

Cn we bribe the politicians to put more liberal judges? Twisted Like a slap on the wrist and a stern finger wagging for punishments? Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.25, 11:12 AM

First of all Great work as always Zen & Err we can hardly wait to try the new code for you.

I was wondering though if jobs were now going to work hand in hand with schooling.
For example say you want to be a military sniper for a profession you might have to go to school say for scouts sniper school before you are able to get a job like that. If you take it even a step further and say you need the schooling for the job, and once you get the job perhaps just having the slight stat increase per day have that job maybe give a slight bonus to a weapon that best fits that field. Like for sniper you weould probably get a bonus usina the remington rifles.

Its just a cool idea that I had that would more define everyone's characters and make them more custom built, again just an idea.
2007.Jul.25, 12:15 PM

I love it!

well thought out Zenith Smile

can't wait
2007.Jul.25, 01:47 PM

Just curious! the last job info was kept pretty quiet unless players themselves happened to share the information.....will it be the same this time or will the job description give some information about the special abilities and such?

will this information be released before the code change? or at the same time..if at all?
2007.Jul.25, 01:47 PM

sounds really good. Any idea on time line for implementing it? I want to stop taking out trash ....
2007.Jul.25, 02:44 PM

This is gonna be awesome, can't wait to test it out and see how it affects the game in general.

Good work once again!
2007.Jul.25, 03:55 PM

andyscho Wrote:It would be fantastic if the first people who reach the top lvls of these jobs do aquire titles. i.e.

politician - Mayor of Decateur
military - General of AL Army
martial arts - Master Sensei

I can see whole new gangs forming out of this, groups of martial artists etc.

I really should stop thinking and get some real work done

I like the title idea but I'd think that a gang would be better off having members in a variety of jobs.
2007.Jul.25, 05:32 PM

Great idea zen. I can't wait.