scammer
2007.Jul.23, 11:28 PM

valleroy86 Wrote:I hate to say it, but this isnt the first post about this guy, if yall keep putting him in a leadership position, its your own fault.
Ditto.
Not to tread on anyone's shoes but.........if you did put him in charge and he was smart enough to take advantage of that fact when you didn't even know him...He seems to be the one that's 1UP.
2007.Jul.24, 07:49 AM

McCule Wrote:Ditto.
Not to tread on anyone's shoes but.........if you did put him in charge and he was smart enough to take advantage of that fact when you didn't even know him...He seems to be the one that's 1UP.

Not so much. He is going to be griefed from here to eternity and won't want to play the game anymore. And he accomplished that for the mere sum of $75k? LAAAAAME. Seriously, if I was going to lose my crew, be forced into exile, get railed every single day by those I have NOOO chance of beating, it sure as eff would not have been for $75k. It would have to be at least 7 digits.

But to what gain? Risk vs Reward is severely lacking inthat scenario...
2007.Jul.24, 11:05 AM

Fastgunns33 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:Ditto.

Not so much. He is going to be griefed from here to eternity and won't want to play the game anymore. And he accomplished that for the mere sum of $75k? LAAAAAME. Seriously, if I was going to lose my crew, be forced into exile, get railed every single day by those I have NOOO chance of beating, it sure as eff would not have been for $75k. It would have to be at least 7 digits.

But to what gain? Risk vs Reward is severely lacking inthat scenario...

Again, all due respect but............there are oodles of forum pages of which this will get lost in. It will blow over b/c people will be preoccupied with everyday gaming and will forget. The only one that will remember is durtywhite.
2007.Jul.24, 03:35 PM

We still haven't forgotten Steve aka Daredevil. LOL. What an a$$hat he was. I still whup up on him occasionally.
2007.Jul.24, 05:42 PM

everybody talks about robbing from your gang,well when that happens nd he has the money he does have the upper hand to a certan point,but also he has made alot of enemies in he game as well and that can cost him alot more than 75000,hell i would not jack my members or anyoher for that reason,i may ned that freind down the road(jail breacks,stims ,even help in wars)so bro i am sorry he did that to you,and i have no pity on him
2007.Jul.25, 05:21 PM

I mugged an entire $21 from him. Not much cash unless he goes for weeks without being mugged (unless he has stopped his job whereas....). Of course I sent it to one of the players. Not much outlaws, sorry.
2007.Jul.26, 02:08 AM

17.) You hit for 94 points of damage. godsrighthandman resists 1 for a total of 93 damage.
2007.Jul.26, 04:24 AM

jiggaj Wrote:17.) You hit for 94 points of damage. godsrighthandman resists 1 for a total of 93 damage.

thanks dude >:D<
2007.Jul.26, 06:40 AM

And now he is a member of Underworld Rebellion...
2007.Jul.26, 08:41 AM

Check out Valleroy's hit on the guy. He posted it for his sig. HEHE Nice hit Zeus. Smile Smile