scammer
2007.Jul.21, 02:43 PM

FaceOwner Wrote:i'm glad i can trust my VP

we were glad too.. Sad until : July 19 2007, 1:12:27 am when shadow55 left the gang. with
July 19 2007, 1:11:10 am shadow55 was given $74,089 and/or 0 credits from the Gang.
2007.Jul.21, 02:51 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That royally fricking bites. Sad I normally think it is stupid and AFU when somebody goes after somebody else and hospitalizes or attacks them continuously because they are pissed at them but I shed no tear if that person is getting attacked by everyone else in game for doing this. If I knew that person had money on him I would mug him continuously and make sure the gangs he stole from at least started getting their money back. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007.Jul.21, 02:58 PM

He deserves a real lesson, unless he can give it you back it would be hard for me to stop if I was in your shoes.
2007.Jul.22, 02:47 AM

badmanbren Wrote:He deserves a real lesson, unless he can give it you back it would be hard for me to stop if I was in your shoes.

yeah he does deserve a lesson, but not hospitalizng him all the time..only when he is online..that's more painful Biggrin
2007.Jul.22, 08:03 AM

I hate to say it, but this isnt the first post about this guy, if yall keep putting him in a leadership position, its your own fault.
2007.Jul.22, 10:47 AM

no its not the first post..i forgot to tell durtywhite that i posted here about him..sorry
2007.Jul.22, 10:50 AM

Scorpious Wrote:WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That royally fricking bites. Sad I normally think it is stupid and AFU when somebody goes after somebody else and hospitalizes or attacks them continuously because they are pissed at them but I shed no tear if that person is getting attacked by everyone else in game for doing this. If I knew that person had money on him I would mug him continuously and make sure the gangs he stole from at least started getting their money back. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course, that comes with a high interest from ya eh? Twisted
2007.Jul.22, 11:19 AM

i wish someone told me this when he was still my vp,he was in my gang for awhile and seemed trustworthy,he help put alot in the gang bank so i decided to put him as vp,i ain't worried about the money now,i already donated and put more than what he stole in
2007.Jul.22, 12:08 PM

let's stop talking about him/this..it happened and that's it.he will get his reward in a way or another.
2007.Jul.22, 05:01 PM

No interest needed. I am sure I would get some XP from it. If not much, I can do a 75%/25% thing. Even giving 75% of a take back to them would eventually get them their money back. Smile