2 new ideas
2012.Jul.21, 10:45 PM
2 new ideas
They are both experience related.

First is a skill that helps limit the variability in experience earned during leave attacks... Could be percentage based or something i.e level 1 is 1% less variability level 2 is 3% less etc...... anybody who has levelled knows this is kind of annoying..

The second idea is a new item. Instead of wearing a belt that affects resistance, this new belt would increase the experience earned per attack by a certain percentage, lets say 25%(with some variability)... it would need to be charged just like the resistance belts... the belt could also increase hospitalization times or maybe a different belt entirely could do this.....

just a few small ideas, not a lott of thought in them...

edit: with the belt idea you could make a series of them like the other readily available belts.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.21 10:48 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jul.22, 03:23 AM
RE: 2 new ideas
Nice ideas and maybe a new career that could help you gain humanity faster like a guru or something

Your mumma
2012.Jul.23, 05:13 PM
Can I please get a mod to clean up this thread. Thanks

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jul.23, 05:25 PM
(2012.Jul.23 05:13 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  Can I please get a mod to clean up this thread. Thanks

Done.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.