No 13.79% 4 13.79%
I am too stupid to answer the ? 13.79% 4 13.79%
Go fuckyourself Wraith 41.38% 12 41.38%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
2012.Feb.22, 09:57 PM
RE: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
(2012.Feb.22 09:48 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  ... so did saying 8*whore ...

dongbag
2012.Feb.22, 11:28 PM
fucktards auto filtered to foleytards, confag auto'd to conrad, and idr wht 8* was.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Feb.23, 04:01 AM
fuarkkk going on? btw, isnt it say in the rule book keep it pg13. at age 13 i said all of these swears. so i dnt see the problem, and todays generation, sme knw them by 10 y.o. so wats the big deal with swearing and i want a mod to answer please?
2012.Feb.23, 06:47 AM
Anyway, I would ask the Mods to recind whatever forum bans they have in effect and wipe the slate clean so to speak as there are new mods........

Relax, don't take it so fucking serious and don't talk down to people........Remember, most of us are just adolecents who want to piss people off.

Right Dingus?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.23, 07:40 AM
it's not when you learn the words, it's when it is appropriate to use them. i'm gonna bring up my other example, there have only ever been 5 times i have used the word cunt off the internet(and meant it), not because i don't know what it means but because it's a horribly in appropriate word.

wraith, you know only an admin can rescind a ban, and well.. you see where i'm going with this

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Feb.23, 07:51 AM
(2012.Feb.23 07:40 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  it's not when you learn the words, it's when it is appropriate to use them. i'm gonna bring up my other example, there have only ever been 5 times i have used the word cunt off the internet(and meant it), not because i don't know what it means but because it's a horribly in appropriate word.

wraith, you know only an admin can rescind a ban, and well.. you see where i'm going with this

your opinion mate. we all have them and some times they will clash. i personally don't understand why it is such a horrible word. the word cock is seen as more acceptable but it is the male equivalent of the word cunt. I believe this stems back to the bullshit in religions that puts men above women. society has to realize this and start treating both sexes as true equals. my 2 cents.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.23, 07:54 AM
Yes I do and you were like I when I was a mod......... rigid and inflexible.

It's okay to let stuff go even though you don't agree with the inflection or content. It's not egregious.

Just let it go.

2012.Feb.23, 07:59 AM
wraith for modzi again.... Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.23, 08:01 AM
Fuck that......never

2012.Feb.23, 08:47 AM
i don't have the quote in front of me atm, but robert hunter described selective use of foul language best when asked about his lyrics to 'wharf rat' in an interview a few years ago. ultimately, he states that, in his opinion, those words tend to lose meaning and impact when they are overused but taking those words away from the language completely is ultimately an infringement of basic freedom of speech and should be open to the users interpretation. if you want to curse like a drunken sailor, that is your choice to do so.

i'm pretty sure this thread isn't about language though.
Thread Closed