What do you think
2012.Feb.14, 03:53 PM
RE: What do you think
(2012.Feb.14 03:40 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Seems silly to bring up what your sex is. I choose to think of your AL user sex to be male.

anyway.

Seriously, I need names of all those banned for advertising. I'm interested in your point bro, just need you to provide a little evidence.

Yoda was probably the first to be banned for advertising. Granted, it was for his own personal gain as it was his game he was advertising.
2012.Feb.14, 03:58 PM
So far as i know, yoda set the bar. Slim also got banned for it and iirc it was for his own game also? I'm sure there are tons of lv 1s in fed for spamming other games, i dunno i feel like if we were gonna do a fed it'd be a very time consuming process, i think most would have to be looked at individually.

I'm gonna bring up my suggestion of being able to search fed again as it'd come in quite handy here

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Feb.14, 03:59 PM
Yeah, the bannings were not given out lightly, people were banned for going out of their way to advertise other games, yoda and slim were maybe the worst offenders... They were trying to build a player base to benefit themselves.

I used gang mail to encourage gang mates to increase player base in AL.. Definitely guilty of that. That was multiple times.

Again, SB only complained after I left the gang. Why not while I was there? Integrity? And just random.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.14, 04:19 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:59 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Yeah, the bannings were not given out lightly, people were banned for going out of their way to advertise other games, yoda and slim were maybe the worst offenders... They were trying to build a player base to benefit themselves.

I used gang mail to encourage gang mates to increase player base in AL.. Definitely guilty of that. That was multiple times.

Again, SB only complained after I left the gang. Why not while I was there? Integrity? And just random.

Uh...do these other sites of yours not incentivise referrals?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.14, 04:44 PM
Sites of mine is extreme.

The only sites I ever suggested were fallensword, and lyrania to my knowledge.

Neither of which do I have any real steak in. The purpose of the other games are to fill the void of refresh time, especially with high activity.

I advertise AL openly and as much as I can.

I suggest to others in my gang and that is criminal? A link... Asking if they are bored between refreshes.

Again, only brought up due to me leaving, not when I was in Habitat. Shadey.

We've seen this type of control behavior from another super gang. Didn't end well for them.

Piss someone off enough and they will come after in ingame.

I'm not the one spamming events/mail. I didn't change my name to anyone elses, I didn't post across the forums out of control.

Spacebird has done all of these.

If you look at the history of AL, when has the innocent one done this? It's always the agitator.

kthx

2012.Feb.14, 05:00 PM
So whats up again?

Oh thats right......Birds EPIC failfest 2012 style!

I smoke crack!
2012.Feb.14, 05:11 PM
This is awesome. I mail blocked him. Now I get the 1$'s without the message. WOOT!

Kinda nice he is repaying the the money he stole from me 1$ at a time.

Bandit

2012.Feb.14, 05:18 PM
No one cares

Wu tang
2012.Feb.14, 05:23 PM
(2012.Feb.14 05:18 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  No one cares

i am interested in what happens next. careful, you might get caught in the crossfire cober.. watch and enjoy instead. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.14, 05:38 PM
I have popcorn and no butter. Not cool