What do you think
2012.Feb.14, 03:40 PM
RE: What do you think
Seems silly to bring up what your sex is. I choose to think of your AL user sex to be male.

anyway.

Seriously, I need names of all those banned for advertising. I'm interested in your point bro, just need you to provide a little evidence.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.14, 03:41 PM
As objective as I can be, knowing Ush a little, and being in Habitat, I did find it odd that it happened and I don't think I have experienced anyone sending a link to other games in gang mail.

Times change, and applying rules in this game have changed too. My only concern is that those who were banned for advertising other games through game mail probably shouldnt be banned any longer...

If you look at gang mails different from game mail that doesn't seem right to me, as someone could join every gang over time, send out that gang mail and advertise that way...

Do i think SB reportedly spamming inbox is cool or whatever.. I dunno i think its moderately entertaining, sending you dollar bills thats an old gag, Bird doesn't seem mad that you left, knowing him a little I would bet he is trying to get under your skin for the sake that he can an wants too or because he has some other legitimate reason other than you leaving haha... because I don't think he spammed GQ or Bender or Phish, but i can't be for certain of that

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
(2012.Feb.14 03:40 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Seems silly to bring up what your sex is. I choose to think of your AL user sex to be male.

anyway.

Seriously, I need names of all those banned for advertising. I'm interested in your point bro, just need you to provide a little evidence.

The given reason for Slim's banning was advertising for his game, and, as far as I know, he mailed gangmates and other friends from the game. I find it hard ot believe Yoda's case was much different.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. Talking about them is not the same as advertising. Using the game as a means to grow another game's player base is advertising and against the rules.

Know when SV was bigger and we all were on msn we always talking about games we played, give each other referrals in gang mail and msn, also the other big gang would ofern sent us referrals to games they played. Nothing was ever said about it, as we all played AL the other games were something to do between refreshes.

The thing that stands out for me is the grey area in this

"1. Loaned 60 Million AL Dollars for 9 months to habitat. "

That give one player a huge advantage, now yes 9 months is not quiting but its a hell of a break, and its a giving if for eg when Thor left he left say Pun that kind of money to put him in the top house in the game there would be a good few of players up in arms over it.
2012.Feb.14, 03:42 PM
Silvarian i dont think advertised in the forums... i talked to him enough and he never even told me the game he got banned for...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Feb.14, 03:42 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  As objective as I can be, knowing Ush a little, and being in Habitat, I did find it odd that it happened and I don't think I have experienced anyone sending a link to other games in gang mail.

Times change, and applying rules in this game have changed too. My only concern is that those who were banned for advertising other games through game mail probably shouldnt be banned any longer...

If you look at gang mails different from game mail that doesn't seem right to me, as someone could join every gang over time, send out that gang mail and advertise that way...

Do i think SB reportedly spamming inbox is cool or whatever.. I dunno i think its moderately entertaining, sending you dollar bills thats an old gag, Bird doesn't seem mad that you left, knowing him a little I would bet he is trying to get under your skin for the sake that he can an wants too or because he has some other legitimate reason other than you leaving haha... because I don't think he spammed GQ or Bender or Phish, but i can't be for certain of that

I think its pretty safe to say bird is mad.

Reap, Kazeshini

Mac got mugged for 12 million!
2012.Feb.14, 03:45 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:41 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. Talking about them is not the same as advertising. Using the game as a means to grow another game's player base is advertising and against the rules.

Know when SV was bigger and we all were on msn we always talking about games we played, give each other referrals in gang mail and msn, also the other big gang would ofern sent us referrals to games they played. Nothing was ever said about it, as we all played AL the other games were something to do between refreshes.

That give one player a huge advantage, now yes 9 months is not quiting but its a hell of a break, and its a giving if for eg when Thor left he left say Pun that kind of money to put him in the top house in the game there would be a good few of players up in arms over it.

Im not sure if it was on purpose but he did say loan and share in seperate purpose, but loan would insinuate to me that someone paid him interest. which is not giving...and loans happen all the time

2012.Feb.14, 03:46 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:41 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  We understand that you play other games, but do not advertise them here. Talking about them is not the same as advertising. Using the game as a means to grow another game's player base is advertising and against the rules.

I was under the impression that this was shady, but technically legal.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.14, 03:50 PM

this is a fairly good post. ush wasn't in a position of power to force anyone to join that game. i don't even remember if i checked it out or not. in gang mails are different to sending to randoms or advertising in the forums.

ftr, if you want to talk about ppl getting one hell of a break, maybe you should look at how two of the top ranked players are able to play from the same house... that is fucking phishy to say the least.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.14, 03:53 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:50 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

this is a fairly good post. ush wasn't in a position of power to force anyone to join that game. i don't even remember if i checked it out or not. in gang mails are different to sending to randoms or advertising in the forums.

ftr, if you want to talk about ppl getting one hell of a break, maybe you should look at how two of the top ranked players are able to play from the same house... that is fucking phishy to say the least.

what happened to all of Casanova's money? He use to be one of the richest in the gang, joined SV, quit and is now....