What do you think
2012.Feb.14, 03:13 PM
RE: What do you think
ush and bird are both awesome gang mates. i hate to see mummy and daddy fight like this.

i back everything that ush has said. he did commit his cash to the gang for some time and created no issues... maybe that was the problem. i used to cause shit weekly...

good luck to both of you and your gangs.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.14, 03:18 PM
Yeah, looks like things are shaping up nicely.

Cheers!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.14, 03:19 PM
(2012.Feb.14 02:48 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.14 02:44 PM)doubtful Wrote:  Why not let those in Fed out for this reason who have tried to write to Zen to be released and are still sitting in Fed for this reason.

They probably didn't donate when they were in Fed.

Are you able to do anything other then log onto the game when you're in Fed?
The rules of things in the game and in the forums has laxed so much in the time I was away from the game.
And it shouldn't matter if you donate or don't.
I just think some that are sitting in Federal jail for this reason should be allowed the opportunity to come back and play Al. if they would like the the chance of doing that.
2012.Feb.14, 03:22 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:19 PM)doubtful Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.14 02:44 PM)doubtful Wrote:  Why not let those in Fed out for this reason who have tried to write to Zen to be released and are still sitting in Fed for this reason.

The rules of things in the game and in the forums has laxed so much in the time I was away from the game.
I just think some that are sitting in Federal jail for this reason should be allowed the opportunity to come back and play Al. if they would like the the chance of doing that.

i agree with that Breeze. let all out but those that scammed other players or are confirmed multis. this is a game for criminals right?

2012.Feb.14, 03:24 PM
Please send me a list of those that have been banned for advertising other games. I would like to see if any of them were banned for sending a gang mail in a gang they belonged to for nearly a year, simply offering something to do between refreshes.

Again, why was this not brought up before I left Habitat?

Shady.

Afro
Forgive Breeze guys, he has been tapped to be the spokesperson for SB.

How many times has SB lost his marbles and randomly accused people of doing him wrong?
Breeeze's stellar reputation is being used by SB to gain some credibility.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.14 03:26 PM by Ushanewnewba.

2012.Feb.14, 03:27 PM
Whether donating should or shouldn't matter is irrelevant. It does. "Screws fall out all the time. The world's an imperfect place."

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Feb.14, 03:30 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:22 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

i agree with that Breeze. let all out but those that scammed other players or are confirmed multis. this is a game for criminals right?

Glenn, you're not sitting in Fed.
And some of the people Fedded because of this were on the game playing for quite a length of time.
Different when you have a new level 1 going down the users list sending out a link to a game.
2012.Feb.14, 03:32 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:30 PM)doubtful Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.14 03:22 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

Glenn, you're not sitting in Fed.
And some of the people Fedded because of this were on the game playing for quite a length of time.
Different when you have a new level 1 going down the users list sending out a link to a game.

i do seriously agree with what you said mate. no sarcasm was intended.

2012.Feb.14, 03:33 PM
Who are these people?

2012.Feb.14, 03:36 PM
(2012.Feb.14 03:24 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Please send me a list of those that have been banned for advertising other games. I would like to see if any of them were banned for sending a gang mail in a gang they belonged to for nearly a year, simply offering something to do between refreshes.

Again, why was this not brought up before I left Habitat?

Shady.

Afro
Forgive Breeze guys, he has been tapped to be the spokesperson for SB.

How many times has SB lost his marbles and randomly accused people of doing him wrong?
Breeeze's stellar reputation is being used by SB to gain some credibility.

He?
no no no, it's she Ush!