Poll: Should there be a Retirement District
Yes
No
Don\'t Care
[Show Results]

Retirement District
2007.Jul.01, 01:18 AM

I'm not hiding or taking advantage of the retirement district, I'm in it for the original purpose.

Earlier before most of your accounts was even born, some of the biggest accounts quit. And they were put into retirement district, to limit the growth of the highest level people.

The 3-4 highest people shouldnt have a bunch of NPC's(formerly known as players) that only they can beat, and which wields more xp that any other target in the game. Thats called an unfair advantage.

If retirement district is removed I would ask for a delete account button, so that everyone if they like had a way of stopping to play without giving the top people unfair advantages.

I quit playing, but I may come back. And the reason I get bullied in this thread is because I stay on in forum moderating it, I have not used retirement district to attack/ train or anything. I just stopped playing when my friends left, those who I have played with from 40-50days after this game started.

So if you want too Zenith, remove retirement district, but please give us a delete button.

My thought on this is: When a player leaves the bord, he takes along his character. He doesnt leave his character on the board to get his butt kicked. He doesnt log out of a game, and the character he played gets a life of his own. When a player quits, the account he played is dead.

But luckily here people have a chance to come back, I can quit playing for 5-8months and come back, without having to start over. My friends can start playing again later on with me, without having to start over. If people that left had to start over again, they would leave again, cause here real money is invested into the account.

But I dont understand the whole fuzz of this, 1 person has abused the retirement district, and he got his butt fed jailed. Zen makes sure that people dont abuse it, dont know why you doubt her.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jul.01, 01:23 AM

nobody's bullying you. just people stating their opinions.
2007.Jul.01, 02:57 AM

Druchii Wrote:............................................................................
But I dont understand the whole fuzz of this, 1 person has abused the retirement district, and he got his butt fed jailed. Zen makes sure that people dont abuse it, dont know why you doubt her.

I feel for you Druchii - and if you say Zen can "sense" who's abusing it's all good - but what can be defined as abusing?!? :roll:

Besides - you won't loose that much exp - you def. can't downgrade a level PLUS your job will buff you up bit by bit, so why be jealous of someone trying to level of of you? You can still start playing - solely to train, and "await better days" with your buddies... I just think it's not rational. IMO at least.

I got respect for you Druchii, and not just because you can still whoop my butt in AL lol.. But your attitude on this issue is beyond my logic.
2007.Jul.01, 07:27 AM

now way Jose, if you're gonna slow down your play so be it, but be ready to take the hits imho
2007.Jul.01, 07:47 AM

exactly how many players are we talking about here, and how do their lvls compare with the highest lvls currently active?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.01, 08:57 AM

Quote:I believe this topic has started cause people are running out of targets cause of people leaving, game gets stale and boring.

Your correct Druchil. Biggrin

The game does get stale for bigger players. :?

But that isnt their fault is it.? Its the sites fault.!!!

We play here to get something from it.? Right ? If we dont get anything from it anymore then we are feeling let down as we have put allot of work into getting where we are.?

This is why the new district should be introduced at lvl 40 with new guns and Armour etc.. :wink: To make it better for the bigger players so they dont leave the site due to being stale.. Sad
2007.Jul.01, 10:13 AM

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound, when your character gets mugged while you are away from AL does it scream out in agonizing pain to you.

The use of the term of brutalized, while you are away from the game is one of the funniest things I have read today.

Oh and Nitro making fun of Arthur's use of smileys was second. lol
2007.Jul.01, 12:31 PM

If retirement district is removed I think I would prefer if Zenith either reset my account or deleted it. As opposed to just let it linger dead like Casanovas account which has given levels too all top accounts.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Jul.01, 12:39 PM

Druchii Wrote:If retirement district is removed I think I would prefer if Zenith either reset my account or deleted it. As opposed to just let it linger dead like Casanovas account which has given levels too all top accounts.
I didn't see you having a problem attacking him.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.01, 12:47 PM

I know, I did what everyone did to get ahead of the rest. Doesnt mean I'm not allowed to change my mind.

In my eyes its every persons right to get up from the table, take his chips and leave the game. When a player openly quits, you cant force him to still sit an play. Just check every other RPG, they have some way of letting people delete/quit the game in a way that makes it final. Casanova came back to the game, moved his account to an attackable zone and quit again, ofc everyone who can will attack him. At that period of time he was the nr1 target that was never on and with best xp aside from Fading3. Fading3 never quit, he just went inactive, and thats another story. There is a big difference in going inactive and making a choice to quit playing, ofc those who just go inactive can have their account left to be an xp cow. But just let those that make that concious choice to quit the game do that.

Zenith has made the "final" way a bit softer, so that she has a way of getting the old players back into the game. Which is real nice of her, but also a way to keep people that may have donate and can donate again longer.