AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Retirement District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
So what does everyone think of the retirement district? In there a player can not do ANYTHING but read mail and travel out. Quite a few players have asked Zenith to put them their so they wouldn't be attacked. IMO I think that is a copout and their should not be any retirement district.
everyone's thoughts?

Dormagonn

I vote NO.

Every (relatively) weak player will practically live there...
Maybe all of us will start living there...
LOL too scary of a thought.
No, there shouldnt, if you leave the game you become inactive and should be available to attack like any other player. The more players to attack then the less others will be attacked, will spread it out. For players like Rogue to be able to 'retire' it makes a mockery of it.
No with a big N.....this takes lots of players off the chart that would be farms for experience...it doesnt hurt them to be attacked....well very little anywho....No, we need those players to be targets. I dont know if any of you have noticed, but there are certain level ranges out there that finding worthy opponents is very difficult to say the least, let alone finding the ones that are worth hitting not online.

mudpies

when I retire and move to florida, there will still be people trying to steal my gold. I'm not a fan of the retirement dist.
Yes, there should be a retirement district.

At this point I do not wish to play, I rather want to moderate forum and talk via ingame mails. As I am not playing, I do not wish my account to be a stepping stone, when I am ready to play again, I will move my account out of retirement district.

I believe this topic has started cause people are running out of targets cause of people leaving, game gets stale and boring.

My only advice to those that want people out of the retirement district, is to not get more people to move there. Treat the people playing better and you will have more targets.

And as far as I am aware, one cannot freely move their account to the retirement district, it has to be run through either Err or Zenith. So it isnt a big issue with people going to retirement district either. We who have quit have put our accounts there for a good reason.

mudpies

no offense, but I still think it's weak sauce. If you're not "playing" the game you shouldn't care if someone's using you for testing or exp purposes.

Ih8lucky13

Druchii Wrote:Yes, there should be a retirement district.

At this point I do not wish to play, I rather want to moderate forum and talk via ingame mails. As I am not playing, I do not wish my account to be a stepping stone, when I am ready to play again, I will move my account out of retirement district.

I believe this topic has started cause people are running out of targets cause of people leaving, game gets stale and boring.

My only advice to those that want people out of the retirement district, is to not get more people to move there. Treat the people playing better and you will have more targets.

And as far as I am aware, one cannot freely move their account to the retirement district, it has to be run through either Err or Zenith. So it isnt a big issue with people going to retirement district either. We who have quit have put our accounts there for a good reason.

So you do not want to be attacked, well play the game then, I think it is extremly selfish to want to be protected, because you are not playing this borders on the ridiculous.

No on the retirement district.
Ih8lucky13 Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Yes, there should be a retirement district.

So you do not want to be attacked, well play the game then, I think it is extremly selfish to want to be protected, because you are not playing this borders on the ridiculous.

No on the retirement district.

Short and sweet and 100% correct! There is no A.A.R.P clause when you sign up.
personally I dont care if there is a retirement district....but if you are there and go inactive then I dont see why you should be allowed to stay there. have those people removed and put in the Downtown area. But if they cant train or do crimes then who cares if people go there it isnt like they go in there and come out all buff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's