AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Retirement District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Dormagonn

lol

Thor

Quote:Yes I am thinking of removing it because it's usefulness has seemed to diminish. That doesn't mean my mind has been made up already though. So discuss the pros and cons of it

Let's restart this.

I still dont understand why some1 who has quit would 1- have any decision to take to what happens to his character, 2- care about what happens to his character, since he quit and 3- have to right to call "unfair" for others to make exp on their back, since theyre not playing anymore and they were already farm exp for others when active.

IMO, the retirement district doesn't have his place anymore, not that it ever did.

syntheticdarkness

i second this! lol
me too! y should anyone who has abandoned their account care if they're getting beat up... Its not like their accounts gonna de-evolve by gettin their butts kicked daily.
I still have a deep hatred for this NON-district... I spit on it!

Just kidding, I don't hate it, I do see the point... However, I would like to see it destroyed and all "retired" character be returned for a proper good bye Smile

Loki

i hate the puss out district.
If Thor, Mtn and I agree on something, then there MUST be something wrong Smile :wink:

Thor

Ushanewnewba Wrote:If Thor, Mtn and I agree on something, then there MUST be something wrong Smile :wink:

Hahaha!!

For once, I agree!!
So you agree, to agree?

Thor

No!

I agree that we do agree, for once that we agree, don't start it... Before I get lost and don't agree anymore... :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's