Anyone wanna give me a hand?
2012.Jan.10, 03:30 PM
RE: Anyone wanna give me a hand?
Let me clear some things up 1.I've done most of the hospitalizations to poeple that I feel deserved it and have no itention or need to go on a hospitalization rampage.2.This isn't about my personal dislike of anyone or attempt(s)to interfere with or limit one's gameplay.3.I get hospitalized fairly regularly so it's no big deal to me and keeping stims isn't usually a problem.4.I forgive all that have caused unnecessary conflict and done nothing to resolve conflict regardless of whether apologies were issued.5.Y'all are making me out to be much tougher than I actually am and I thank everyone for their perception of my combat ability.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.10 04:24 PM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Jan.10, 03:47 PM
(2012.Jan.10 03:30 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Let me clear some things up 1.I've done most of the hospitalizations to poeple that I feel are weaker than me and my multis
2. i will only attack those in gangs that can't or won't effectively fight back
3. i will continue to district hop to try and get away from the hosping that 'doesn't bother me'
4. i will continue to ignore the suffering of my gang, and to refuse to try and resolve anything

is that what u meant to say?
2012.Jan.10, 04:26 PM
you guys are giving superclown what he wants.
2012.Jan.10, 06:34 PM
(2012.Jan.10 04:26 PM)spacebird Wrote:  you guys are giving superclown what he wants.

PotM?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.10, 06:45 PM
i was gonna say skat, but i'm willing to hear your idea too
2012.Jan.10, 06:58 PM
(2012.Jan.10 06:45 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i was gonna say skat, but i'm willing to hear your idea too

oh that was a nomination.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻