AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone wanna give me a hand?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dave is at it again, locking members into his gang with wars.

Sorry, I am calling for it now, as he is ruining other people's ability to play this gang, which is in dire need of new blood.

$5000 per online hit on Dave, Spike, and Glam. Still dunno how you get to play three accounts and get away with it.

Anyone with stats in the 30s can own spike, 50s can own dave, and 25s to own glam.

Mail me fight logs with the last ation in there. An action within 15 mins is online for me.

This bounty will remain up until they go inactive.
im in!

but i will say.. without mentioning names.. there is also other players trapped in other gangs too. what will people do about that?? sweet FA!¡
people will only help this case because they can beat dave....
(2012.Jan.07 09:00 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]im in!

but i will say.. without mentioning names.. there is also other players trapped in other gangs too. what will people do about that?? sweet FA!¡

the people in spike's gang didn't know what they were getting into is the difference
the problem as I see it is that the player base will never really grow as long as people like Dave and his multi's are allowed to keep hosping newbs all the time....
the people in his gang hav been warned by several people, myself included, for months now about what they got themselves into.
I hav had a fair amount of success getting the newb's out of his gang, rescuing those that he has trapped with gang wars...while some, like Attila, just dont seem to want out that badly...
Someone always has to be the scapegoat and such a label I'll wear well if necessary.
Attempts to dismantle our gang are feeble attempts and don't adversely effect our recruitment efforts or member retaining efforts.
I have no desire to limit a player's game play or to go around hospitalizing people just for kicks and to flex my e-muscle.
I apologize if my actions or words have caused hurt feelings,bruised egos etc.

I'm SuperDave and I approve this message.
You are only allowed to have one account. Players found to have multiple accounts also known as "multis" will have access to all accounts removed.
(2012.Jan.07 09:44 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Someone always has to be the jackass and such a label I'll wear proudly.
Attempts to dismantle our gang are going well and have adversely effected our recruitment efforts (aside from my multis) and our member retaining efforts.
I have every desire to limit new player's game play and go around hospiatlizing people just for kicks and to flex my e-muscle.
I dont care if my actions or words have caused hurt to the members of my gang, and will continue to trap them in gang wars as this is the only way i can keep members in DA...
I'm SuperDave and I approve this message.

fixed ")
(2012.Jan.07 09:48 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]You are only allowed to have one account. Players found to have multiple accounts also known as "multis" will have access to all accounts removed.

Really? By whom? When?
That's what I want to know. It's a rule.
(2012.Jan.07 09:00 PM)ColdBlood Wrote: [ -> ]im in!

What other gangs have people trapped in them.
Usually somebody sends an application to a gang that they want to be in.
New players don't have the know how of the game where as players that have been on the game for a while do know how gangs work etc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's