Anyone wanna give me a hand?
2012.Jan.10, 12:03 AM
RE: Anyone wanna give me a hand?
(2012.Jan.09 11:45 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Maybe for yourself

Misuse the reflexive one more time. I dare you.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Jan.10, 08:13 AM
(2012.Jan.10 12:03 AM)Accipender Wrote:  

At least be consistent and correct all the grammar

Quote:"...he's like 5 or 6 levels higher than me."
2012.Jan.10, 08:35 AM
Well Dave, let's put this into perspective.

You've been on 1 year and 8 months longer than me.
Your weapon is bigger than mine.
Your Cyborg and I'm still human.

So regardless of what my level is, it has nothing to do with me being able to beat you or your multi's. The fact that I can put you in the hosp, is an accomplishment in itself.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2012.Jan.10, 10:31 AM
(2012.Jan.09 11:45 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Maybe for yourself but it's shameful for Cissero to have to catch me in the same condition without armor equipped to successfully beserk rage me and he's like 5 or 6 levels higher than me.

I guess not everyone caught on to how it is better to level first, train later.

You're 485 days older than me. I just passed the 2 year mark and took almost a full 12 months off from the game.

SuperDave
Attack Result Loss
Opponent's Level 42
Initial Hit Points 100%
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Last Action Time Jan 10 2012 - 1:52:02 am
Weapon Used Melee
Armor Worn Yes
Hits 2
Damage Dealt 162
Damage Resisted 162
Best Hit 89
Hits from Opponent(s) 12
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 3084
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 87
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 837
Hospital Minutes 316

What's your excuse? Level means nothing in this game unless your only goal is to be strong for your level.
2012.Jan.10, 11:28 AM
(2012.Jan.10 08:13 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.10 12:03 AM)Accipender Wrote:  

At least be consistent and correct all the grammar

Quote:"...he's like 5 or 6 levels higher than me."

Misused reflexives are one of my serious pet peeves. Not using a matching case for a comparative /is/ incorrect, but it's a lot more colloquial, so I'm more used to it, I suppose. Throwing in reflexives is not only incorrect, but almost exclusively used when people are trying to artificially elevate their language.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Jan.10, 12:39 PM
(2012.Jan.09 11:29 PM)Asprina Wrote:  Yeah but compaired to his age on game and ours... I'd say that's pretty good!
There are alot of people on here not even as old as him that I can't even take in fair. That tells me he is spending to much time on his multi accounts and not enough time training on that one.

Your darling are so wrong....training the stats in gym is a job for the Big Guys (with an end 20+ ), if you are old not necessary you must be very strong...some guys from this game stay here only for the friends, only for the gang only for the pleasure to escape in a virtual world from the problems from the Real Life.

He is back....
2012.Jan.10, 01:55 PM
I'm here to help and will be in rural. Other people helping should post their location so we can cover all areas. I'm sure DD is covered by many so anyone willing to hit industrial, midlan, underground, and the beach post it here and we can get all areas covered.

Lvl 40 district (Beach) is covered.
Lvl 30 district (underground) is covered.
Lvl 8 district (Rural) is covered.

Just need a few more highly active players, to cover Indy and Midland. Would like them to be able to take Dave without a zerk if possible.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.10 02:18 PM by Joshiwa.
2012.Jan.10, 02:26 PM
im chilling in DD Winky
2012.Jan.10, 03:09 PM
I can hang out in midland to help. I know I can't take Dave without zerking him, and only when he's in fair but this should help. Dave likes hitting Ciss and me. He will most likely be wherever one of us are.
2012.Jan.10, 03:11 PM
fuck it, i am in rural but not sure i can take Dave....... haha

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.