Anyone wanna give me a hand?
2012.Jan.09, 10:00 PM
RE: Anyone wanna give me a hand?
Don't flatter yourselves Crystal Guardians this thread isn't about your gang but more or less about one man's moronic obsession regarding another player.
Noone in our gang being held against their will.
We'll continue our path of diplomacy as we always have and have sought in every conflict (Whether we're winning or not)to limit casualties on both sides but as usual we wind up being unfairly portrayed as instigators for standing up for our lower level defenseless members.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.09 10:00 PM by gemini4256.
2012.Jan.09, 10:24 PM
nobody in your gang has stood up for anything except the right to be a multi!
Since the beginning of the new year alone, i have helped several people to 'escape' from the gang wars you trap them in....
I have recieved several mails from these so called helpless victims, and hav discussed the issue, and possible resolutions, with them...
Why is that I have not recieved even ONE mail from any of the so-called leaders of DA, to try and end this, if you are so into diplomacy?
to quote...well, a few people now....go fuck a goat!
2012.Jan.09, 10:29 PM
(2012.Jan.07 09:44 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Someone always has to be the scapegoat and such a label I'll wear well if necessary.
Attempts to dismantle our gang are feeble attempts and don't adversely effect our recruitment efforts or member retaining efforts.
I have no desire to limit a player's game play or to go around hospitalizing people just for kicks and to flex my e-muscle.
I apologize if my actions or words have caused hurt feelings,bruised egos etc.

I'm SuperDouche and I approve this message.

You claim that you do not go around hospitalizing people just for kicks and to flex your EMuscles? I beg to differ. This all started when you hospitalized me online. We've been down this road with you before and you stated that you will leave us alone. Obviously that was a lie, so this is what you get for picking on someone that is weaker than you.

Bruised Egos, Hurt Feelings? Maybe on your end, but not ours. I think you're just jealous because we are growing and getting stronger than you and you are just trying to slow us down. It's not working.

You and your multi's do this continously to those that are weaker than you just so that you can get the attention you so desire. Well obviously a majority of the community is tired of it and is doing something about it.

BTW, why are you still just hosping CGD and not anyone else that is hitting your members?

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2012.Jan.09, 10:32 PM
(2012.Jan.09 10:24 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote:  nobody in your gang has stood up for anything except the right to be a multi!
Since the beginning of the new year alone, i have helped several people to 'escape' from the gang wars you trap them in....
I have recieved several mails from these so called helpless victims, and hav discussed the issue, and possible resolutions, with them...
Why is that I have not recieved even ONE mail from any of the so-called leaders of DA, to try and end this, if you are so into diplomacy?
to quote...well, a few people now....go fuck a goat!

End what?It's a known fact that many players have hopspitalized and will continue hospitalizing our recruits and current members in a attempt to dismantle our gang.
We've read the mails saying to the effect 'leave d.a. we dion't like the gang so get used to being hosped as long as you're there'
So I see no way of resolving any contrived conflicts.
The members that may want to leave are free to do so but are too lazy to even log on to do so and a president can't kick someone out from the hospital.We're expected to clean up the messes from stuff others start.
2012.Jan.09, 10:52 PM
Name: Pullo [36522]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 18
Signed Up: April 6, 2010 9:29:07 am
Last Active: January 9, 2012 8:26:04 am
Last Action: 14 hours 16 minutes 47 seconds ago

And this is coming from someone that hasn't been on in 14 hours. How would you know that spike never had a chance to kick any members out today? You're right, you don't. So you cannot make that statement.

I've been on for a few hours today and I've seen Spike stim out and was in critical or serious on more than one occassion. That's long enough time to kick someone out.

Just remember, we didn't start this, SuperDave did.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2012.Jan.09, 10:57 PM
no..you are expected to clean up the messes that YOU have casued.
And you dont have to kick anyone...as has been proven already, anybody that wants to leave DA is free to do so. You can try to continue trapping them in gang wars, and we will continue to 'rescue' them.
Perhaps, if u tried the diplomacy you have talked about, and mailed the people that arer 'persecuting' you to discuss it....something could be worked out....
as long as you sit on your asses, and whine in the forums, you will continue to serve as dave's entertainment, as he has stated already how much he enjoys the show
2012.Jan.09, 11:20 PM
(2012.Jan.09 09:13 PM)Asprina Wrote:  LadyAsprina defeated SuperDave.
You pound SuperDave to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.
Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 142

Also...
8:26 pm SuperDave attacked you and lost.

PWN'd like the n00bs you are,your victories(Cissero's as well) are zerks and only when S.D. is at 50% to75% health.

D Name Level Minutes Reason
35870 ~CGD~ LadyAsprina 40 234 Hospitalized by SuperDave.
36190 ~CGD~ Cisserro 47 190 Hospitalized by SuperDave.
2012.Jan.09, 11:29 PM
Yeah but compaired to his age on game and ours... I'd say that's pretty good!
There are alot of people on here not even as old as him that I can't even take in fair. That tells me he is spending to much time on his multi accounts and not enough time training on that one.
2012.Jan.09, 11:45 PM
(2012.Jan.09 11:29 PM)Asprina Wrote:  Yeah but compaired to his age on game and ours... I'd say that's pretty good!
There are alot of people on here not even as old as him that I can't even take in fair. That tells me he is spending to much time on his multi accounts and not enough time training on that one.

You want to brag about successfully berserk raging me while I was at 50% health and not wearing armor?
Maybe for yourself but it's shameful for Cissero to have to catch me in the same condition without armor equipped to successfully beserk rage me and he's like 5 or 6 levels higher than me.

Ares FightLog 3.0.1
Attack Type Berserk Rage
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Loss
Initial Hit Points 50%
Total Combat Rounds 14
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Attack Time Jan 09 2012 - 8:29:27 pm
Last Action Jan 09 2012 - 8:29:24 pm
Encumbrance Rate 0.031
Weapon Used Ares Battle Cestus
Melee Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 9 (64.3%)
Damage Dealt 1666 (185.1)
Damage Resisted 8 (0.9)
Best Hit 499
Hits from Opponent(s) 8 (57.1%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 1185 (148.1)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 379 (47.4)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 523
Hospital Minutes 142

Below are all opponents involved in the battle.

LadyAsprina
Attack Result Win
Opponent's Level 40
Initial Hit Points 99%
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Last Action Time Jan 09 2012 - 8:29:27 pm
Weapon Used Melee
Helmet Worn Yes
Hits 8
Damage Dealt 1185
Damage Resisted 379
Best Hit 523
Hits from Opponent(s) 9
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 1666
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 8
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 499

Back

COPYRIGHT 2005-2011 AWAKENEDLANDS.COM :: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DISCLAIMER :: HOME

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Jan.09, 11:54 PM
according to that, she isn't wearing armour either.