admin-player discussions
2012.Jan.24, 06:36 PM
RE: admin-player discussions
(2012.Jan.24 06:33 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.24 06:26 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  In hindsight, I believe gang capacity should have been maxed at 20.

well they could always fix that. say to pay the gang back twice as much as the spot cost and the ppl being "asked to leave/booted" being paid for the time they spent in said gang.

if anything new gangs will be created and with that new rivalries.

i actually did like this idea and have discussed it with others who play. unforetunately i think its too late to implement :S

Wu tang
2012.Jan.24, 06:50 PM
I don't think it is too late mechanically, i just believe you would have a hard time getting an older player base to accept it...

It creates a lot of questions, that many people may find the answers are unfair...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jan.24, 07:26 PM
It would create a lot of training gangs. I don't mind it, would accept it tomorrow if coded. Gang leader would have to make decision on who gets kicked though if people don't go willingly and that may cause some strife.
2012.Jan.24, 07:41 PM
(2012.Jan.24 07:26 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  It would create a lot of training gangs. I don't mind it, would accept it tomorrow if coded. Gang leader would have to make decision on who gets kicked though if people don't go willingly and that may cause some strife.

with the larger gangs with more then 20 members it would be a tough decision for sure. might bring some value back to some of those ok stats gangs that have been almost abandoned also. if the reason for doing it was to encourage a larger player base, then you would struggle to find many ppl against this idea i think.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.24, 08:29 PM
eh i would be okay with this, i mean i'd rather we didn't but i wouldn't complain much. if the general consensus is that it would be good for the game then whatever. except for a stat reset.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.24, 08:34 PM
(2012.Jan.24 08:29 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  eh i would be okay with this, i mean i'd rather we didn't but i wouldn't complain much. if the general consensus is that it would be good for the game then whatever. except for a stat reset.

i am not looking at this as a benefit to the current gang i am in but for the good of the game. this is only a conversation at this point and my view may change pending on what else came of it dude.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Jan.24, 08:36 PM
i'm just looking at it as an idea, personally i'd be more than a little upset if we had to disband hab, even partially. but it could benefit the game as a whole for sures.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.24, 09:07 PM
lets do it..it was one of the reasons i left hab to help lucifer's guard out..there needs to be more gangs in my opinion. more fun
2012.Jan.24, 09:43 PM
This is how I see it, and its just a quick thought...and I'm gonna use habitat hideout as an example

gang max cap: 20

Any gang over this limit has two options:

1) Their current hideout is reduced from 34 to 20 slots, they get a refund of the cost of slot plus an interest rate of say 15% from the day they purchased the additional slot(s). Simple cut and dry.

2) Their current hideout is reduced from 34 to 20 slots, and instead of getting all of the money back from the purchased slots, they can invest into another hideout up to as many slots as they can afford up too the max of 20. They would be entitled to any leftover money to do with what they want.

If they choose this option, they would also get the option of "reorganizing" their two hideouts gang points. So Habitat would have 600k worth of gang points to distribute between the two hideouts. This is a fair way so a "new second" gang doesnt start from scratch if the gang family chooses it doesnt want that.

For the sake of the inactive gangs above 20 slots like Dissidence and Valhalla they would automatically be thrown into option 1, unless the president comes online and specifies what they want...

just my thought, and i dont think its too radical or unfair...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Jan.24, 09:59 PM
I think if this is to be taken seriously we would need every effected active gang to know. Cipher would have to mail every gang leader and ask their opinion as we shouldn't force it on anyone that has worked hard for what they have. While i like this idea, a lot of talk has to be done first from most all the community.