admin-player discussions
2012.Jan.19, 10:24 AM
RE: admin-player discussions
I know it's done by skills + careers but it'd be something else for us to waste gp on

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.19, 11:37 AM
(2012.Jan.19 10:24 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  I know it's done by skills + careers but it'd be something else for us to waste gp on

There would be no point to the Military Skill then.
2012.Jan.19, 11:49 AM
Personalgain vs gang gain. I'd still do ma if i did skills but my only one that ii really bother with anymore is shotgun

(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.19, 12:20 PM
While we need other things to spend GPs on I'm kinda weary of this. Wars may go to quickly, heck Balazar may not be a challenge if a gang has a high enough assault rating (or maybe 2-3 gangs would still be needed, but not the usual 5-6). Gang wars may end up being about a quick sneak attack instead of defending players getting a chance to actually defend.

I'd say if you want better hideout hits you can up your stats/weapon/skill/career(?), do we really need the gang to do this too?
2012.Jan.19, 01:14 PM
Those are good points, but some wars are just a sneak attack even now. I dunno just an idea i had in my precaffeine morninng state

(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.19, 01:41 PM
(2012.Jan.16 01:46 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.14 06:39 PM)Ted1968 Wrote:  This game needs potential consequences for hosping. The more you hops, the greater the risk. It's possible to go to jail on a leave, so why shouldn't there be an element if risk on other actions.

The more you hosp the more difficult it is to continue hitting that particular person. Example would be superdave. I hit him 20X Friday and by the end of it some of my attacks were stalemates when I had been winning before in under 10 rounds. Also, he was actually doing damage to me instead of the 1 damage hits when I first started hitting him.

A likely story.
2012.Jan.19, 01:42 PM
(2012.Jan.16 01:46 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.14 06:39 PM)Ted1968 Wrote:  This game needs potential consequences for hosping. The more you hops, the greater the risk. It's possible to go to jail on a leave, so why shouldn't there be an element if risk on other actions.

The more you hosp the more difficult it is to continue hitting that particular person. Example would be superdave. I hit him 20X Friday and by the end of it some of my attacks were stalemates when I had been winning before in under 10 rounds. Also, he was actually doing damage to me instead of the 1 damage hits when I first started hitting him.

Convenient excuse eh?
2012.Jan.19, 01:52 PM
Oh for fucks sake. Let it die already.

(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.19, 02:39 PM
i suggest there be a "bugs" and "complaints" section added to the forum. any found bugs or complaints of the game (either person v person or general complaints of the game) be posted in said sections instead of mailing an admin.
i also suggest that forum mods post the reasoning for closing or moving a thread prior to locking or moving.

but let's face it, the mods have never been on the same page and the forum rules are open to interpretation...but not reasoning. kind of like the auto-ban for someone quoting a statement that breaks forum rules. i never did understand this. could a mod weigh in on it and tell me why quoting something can result in a ban?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.19 02:46 PM by spacebird.
2012.Jan.19, 03:18 PM
There ought be be certain things to do and achieve that are only available to donators.
It should be made perfectly clear that non donators opinions and needs are important too just not as important as donators maiking it blatantly obvious that non donators are sceond class citizens and will be treated as such.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167