admin-player discussions
2012.Jan.14, 06:39 PM
RE: admin-player discussions
This game needs potential consequences for hosping. The more you hops, the greater the risk. It's possible to go to jail on a leave, so why shouldn't there be an element if risk on other actions.
2012.Jan.16, 11:40 AM
(2012.Jan.14 06:39 PM)Ted1968 Wrote:  This game needs potential consequences for hosping. The more you hops, the greater the risk. It's possible to go to jail on a leave, so why shouldn't there be an element if risk on other actions.

i'm pretty sure the fact that it is a lot more difficult to win a hosp as opposed to a leave/mug/gb is the "consequences" you are after.

all in all, stop being such a pussy.
2012.Jan.16, 01:46 PM
(2012.Jan.14 06:39 PM)Ted1968 Wrote:  This game needs potential consequences for hosping. The more you hops, the greater the risk. It's possible to go to jail on a leave, so why shouldn't there be an element if risk on other actions.

The more you hosp the more difficult it is to continue hitting that particular person. Example would be superdave. I hit him 20X Friday and by the end of it some of my attacks were stalemates when I had been winning before in under 10 rounds. Also, he was actually doing damage to me instead of the 1 damage hits when I first started hitting him.
2012.Jan.18, 08:07 AM
yea, im pretty sure a level 72 could hosp a level 35 nonstop till the end of time without ever having to worry about it being difficult for him to win.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.18 08:08 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jan.18, 09:29 AM
and the likelyhood of said level thirty five being a spoiled little priss?
we made so much progress with all these asscunts banned towards making this forum an actual useful and semi-friendly enviroment, and the day their back it becomes an endless bitch and attention whore fest, i think i know what our cancer is
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.18 09:31 AM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.18, 12:04 PM
It does have a response from ADMIN. So I will lock for now, if you would like this thread deleted. Please get with Jola or Cipher.

Closed per author request to delete.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.18 12:04 PM by Ushanewnewba.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Jan.18, 11:23 PM
I have taken the time to clean up this thread and have unlocked it with the following message:

If people feel the need to take threads off topic and distract from the actual thread, please be warned, rules are going to be enforced. This is a great thread with lots of good discussion. Keep it on track. Take your personal remarks to the Combat Zone.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2012.Jan.19, 09:17 AM
I had an idea this mmorning, we have hardening which lowers what people hit on our gang, what about a stat that immproved our hits?

Also double letters can go fuck themselves

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Jan.19, 09:31 AM
(2012.Jan.19 09:17 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  I had an idea this mmorning, we have hardening which lowers what people hit on our gang, what about a stat that immproved our hits?

This is done by the military assualt skill and engineer career points.
2012.Jan.19, 10:03 AM
(2012.Jan.19 09:31 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2012.Jan.19 09:17 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  I had an idea this mmorning, we have hardening which lowers what people hit on our gang, what about a stat that immproved our hits?

This is done by the military assualt skill and engineer career points.

hardening can be done by construction careers...so whats your point Razz

i like this idea
This post was last modified: 2012.Jan.19 10:05 AM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang