BAN BIRD!
2011.Dec.12, 04:33 PM
RE: BAN BIRD!
(2011.Dec.12 04:19 PM)spacebird Wrote:  report me then. having me banned is the only way i'm gonna let you run a gang again. i'm not breaking any rules. i play one account...and have ever only created one. how about you?

First off I don't run this gang and I'm not even the gang president.
I never bought this gang hideout just donated some cash to add more slots.
Allow me to reiterate,I have no interest in reporting you or seeing you banned.
I don't care what you use your energy for regardless of how wasteful it may be.
Allegations of me creating,controlling another account are old news and I've alpready proven such allegations to be false earning my release from federal jail in the process.
It would be great if this conflict would end but you evidently don't trust us to live up to our word and seem to have no interest in ending the conflict adn won't even speak to me in game since I'm mail blocked so there apparently can't be any negotiations as administrators and others woubt probably suggest.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Dec.12, 04:35 PM
Sender : XXXX
Date : 12 December 11 @ 1:22:26 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

Hi just to let you know the so called "super dave" is telling gang members to report you for the hosps I just thought I'd let you know because I've been wanting to leave the gang for about a week but he wont let me
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
how about you all just consider this as pay back for all the lower levels i've seen you, spike, and glamazon hosp over the years. otherwise, i really don't care either. i'm just having fun now.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.12 04:38 PM by spacebird.
2011.Dec.12, 04:44 PM
(2011.Dec.12 04:35 PM)spacebird Wrote:  Sender : XXXX

Hi just to let you know the so called "super dave" is telling gang members to report you for the hosps I just thought I'd let you know because I've been wanting to leave the gang for about a week but he wont let me
how about you all just consider this as pay back for all the lower levels i've seen you, spike, and glamazon hosp over the years. otherwise, i really don't care either. i'm just having fun now.

Perhaps this player can show proof of such mail from me?
The only thing this conflict has done was delay our finishing the Balazar's war and none of our members that expressed a desire to leave has been online to leave.
I can't kick anyone out and they've expressed feelings of being unjustly picked on so I simply said I can't do anything about it try talking to someone who can.
Try fabricating another letter with a actual name of one of our members next time.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Dec.12, 04:50 PM
i'm done with you dave. you lie like a cheap rug. you word means nothing to me. that's why i won't mail you in game, that's why i just laugh at your defense in here. deal with it. stim out at near death...call wars to trap your members...log in other accounts...i don't really care. if you weren't such a slimy turd, we'd never have this convo. i told you 4 times that your gang isn't invited to the bal wars cause i don't believe it's fair to the other gangs that actually have members online to cause damage. you continued to spit in my face after i let up on you, so eat a dick. again, i don't care what you have to say. if you'd had taken some time to build a legitimate gang and wanted to help the gangs that do that war, then all you'd have had to do was drop me a line and i'm sure there'd have been no issue. you couldn't do that. you'd rather be a snake. that's your choice, just like it's my choice to turn you into my text-based punching bag.
there retard. i put one of your members names on it.

Sender : SuperDave [24993]

This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.12 04:59 PM by spacebird.
2011.Dec.12, 05:02 PM
(2011.Dec.12 03:55 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  What are the admins gonna do mick? Ban everyone but death's anarchy?
no, like my post says, im just stating a fact
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=16313

wasnt he banned for hosp'n newbs?
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.12 05:03 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.12, 05:11 PM
Rule #18 is pretty clear

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.
2011.Dec.12, 05:16 PM
tte, so why is blackjeep banned then?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.12, 05:21 PM
(2011.Dec.12 05:16 PM)filthymick Wrote:  tte, so why is blackjeep banned then?

I'm not sure but i thought bj got banned for blackmailing zen. Or something along those lines. Is that not where the disclaimer came from?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/disclaimer.php

Perhaps not, but i think it was something along those lines.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.12 05:23 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.12, 05:37 PM
blackjeep already has another player and i'm pretty sure zen knew at the time. also pretty sure his banning wasn't hosping related.
2011.Dec.12, 06:44 PM
OK I was not active when it happened. That's just what I was told my bad. Also I'm glad if he is back he was pretty cool