BAN BIRD!
2011.Dec.11, 07:43 AM
RE: BAN BIRD!
This game is about crime., gangs fighting gangs and trying to get to the top or be the best. From what I can tell if Habitat want to hosp Deaths Anarchy for the rest of their time then surely thaat is upto them!

Or am I missing the point?
2011.Dec.11, 07:59 AM
(2011.Dec.10 12:32 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I don't particularly care whether you're reported or banned

you had cipher mail me directly about the same exact situation about a month ago.

no one cares that this won't effect you. everyone knows that one or two people play 8 out of 11 accounts over there, so destruction of your gang is practically impossible anyhow. i do feel sorry for any legitimate people in your gang though, as you have trapped them by calling wars and don't even give them the option to leave. what a nice guy.

bottom line, settle in melon fucker (<my new favorite word courtesy of nesta).
2011.Dec.11, 12:24 PM
*sips coffee*

This is what I love about the hosp function. I wish we could still beat gangs into oblivion. Nothing says f*ck off like a ruthless beat down.
2011.Dec.11, 12:43 PM
(2011.Dec.11 12:24 PM)mahtareika Wrote:  *sips coffee*

This is what I love about the hosp function. I wish we could still beat gangs into oblivion. Nothing says f*ck off like a ruthless beat down.

got any popcorn over there?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Dec.12, 12:45 PM
(2011.Dec.11 07:59 AM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.10 12:32 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I don't particularly care whether you're reported or banned

you had cipher mail me directly about the same exact situation about a month ago.

no one cares that this won't effect you. everyone knows that one or two people play 8 out of 11 accounts over there, so destruction of your gang is practically impossible anyhow. i do feel sorry for any legitimate people in your gang though, as you have trapped them by calling wars and don't even give them the option to leave. what a nice guy.

Sorry to bruise your ego but you're just not important enough (At least to me anyway)to waste time and energy to get you banned although I've asked for help to see if you're willing to end this conflict and I'm willing to do what it takes to end the conflict this is something currently being discussed within our gang.We want to give members that wish to leave a opportunity to do so and we'll avoid future actions that are detrimental to our members.I'm not really a gang spokesperson but this just shows we have no desire to continue this conflict indefinitely.
2011.Dec.12, 12:58 PM
Man... did you pussies pick the wrong game?

The game where you spoon each other is on a different site.

This is a game where you attack others...
I'll show you what I mean.
2011.Dec.12, 01:03 PM
(2011.Dec.12 12:58 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  Man... did you pussies pick the wrong game?

send your referral link to the spooning site.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.12, 01:05 PM
(2011.Dec.12 12:58 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  Man... did you pussies pick the wrong game?

How can they spoon each other if they're all the same guy...?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Dec.12, 01:35 PM
(2011.Dec.12 12:45 PM)gemini4256 Wrote:  

Sorry to bruise your ego but you're just not important enough (At least to me anyway)to waste time and energy to get you banned although I've asked for help to see if you're willing to end this conflict and I'm willing to do what it takes to end the conflict this is something currently being discussed within our gang.We want to give members that wish to leave a opportunity to do so and we'll avoid future actions that are detrimental to our members.I'm not really a gang spokesperson but this just shows we have no desire to continue this conflict indefinitely.

but...we're just getting started Nurse
2011.Dec.12, 02:43 PM
(2011.Dec.12 12:45 PM)gemini4256 Wrote:  

everyone has heard this song before. you guys stop for a week or two then start doing the same things you agreed not to do, that got you in trouble in the first place

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow