BAN BIRD!
2011.Dec.10, 10:05 AM
RE: BAN BIRD!
(2011.Dec.10 08:51 AM)doubtful Wrote:  Guess he has a short memory...

Spikelancelot [25040]
Date : 9 December 11 @ 9:11:46 pm
Subject : Why:

what is the reason for all the hospitalizations? I know that some get hospitalized online for no reason but some of the people are new to the game and have not played the game.

Don't give a fuck. I remember BigRod's crazy when I was a noob. You know what I did"? I STFU and took it and stayed out of the way. I especially STFU.

Who gives a drek.
2011.Dec.10, 10:22 AM
(2011.Dec.10 02:53 AM)Jocasta Wrote:  Gotta lol at this! So the whiny brat that loves to hosp noobs is getting some payback, I'm bawling into my hankie.....srsly.

Try hosping noobs from the hosp, melon fucker! Serves you right.

....and yes Monk is speshul Wink

holy shit Jo, i havent seen you in the forums forever!! this must be a special occasion. i remember how often we were hosp'n him back in PC days, kinda suprised that hes bitchin about it now...

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.10, 11:06 AM
(2011.Dec.10 10:22 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.10 02:53 AM)Jocasta Wrote:  Gotta lol at this! So the whiny brat that loves to hosp noobs is getting some payback, I'm bawling into my hankie.....srsly.

Try hosping noobs from the hosp, melon fucker! Serves you right.

....and yes Monk is speshul Wink

holy shit Jo, i havent seen you in the forums forever!! this must be a special occasion. i remember how often we were hosp'n him back in PC days, kinda suprised that hes bitchin about it now...

a speshul occasion?

You knew what I meant though.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.10, 12:32 PM
(2011.Dec.09 04:28 PM)spacebird Wrote:  Scream

Sender : Spikelancelot [25040]
Date : 9 December 11 @ 3:15:52 pm
Subject : Too Late

the mail has already been sent to get a report for all of you who have been hitting us online hospitalizing us online, and anything else that interferes with their game play as well as your threats.

so...we were reported or we're gonna get a report? what's the report gonna be on? just so i'm clear. also, i told dave that we'll be hosping you all to no end if you continued to piggy back any balazar wars. i plan on following through with that, so where exactly is the threat? i'm fairly confident that you all will hang yourselves in the meantime, as the first thing you did when i started in on you was jump to your other accounts, like you've done in the past. we're just having a good time here.

I don't particularly care whether you're reported or banned but I need to point out some facts regarding this current conflict.First off you started hospitalizing us before our gang declared war on Balazar's gang and the war was declared while Spikelancelot and I were in the hospital.How you or anyone else decides to use their energy is none of my concern.It's so obvious you're attempting to influence our gang decision making and assert your dominance and no doubt you'll have limited success in restricting some of our activities.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Dec.10, 12:41 PM
Just to throw it out there I'm pretty sure if bird wanted to assert his dominance it wouldnt be against the mentally retarted al commuity.
2011.Dec.10, 08:43 PM
[Image: brick-loud-noises.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.10, 09:27 PM
Dave, just sell your gang.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FilthyMick Jocasta is always in the forums.
2011.Dec.10, 09:51 PM
(2011.Dec.10 09:27 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Dave, just sell your gang.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so are you sadly

GlenQuagmire
2011.Dec.10, 09:59 PM
(2011.Dec.10 09:51 PM)tables18 Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.10 09:27 PM)Dreadwind Wrote:  Dave, just sell your gang.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so are you sadly

bro, what's your fucking problem cunt?
2011.Dec.11, 06:42 AM
Hahahaha.