Thanksgiving contest
2011.Nov.24, 08:15 AM
RE: Thanksgiving contest
(2011.Nov.24 07:34 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:15 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:06 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Do we get constellation prizes for those of us that can't compete? Or is it winners only that get gifts?

From what I gather it's an all-or-nothing game.

Shame Sad
Hope cipher changes his mind and gives goulache or something...

Can't just have fun on the holiday? Gotta whine and try to get something for yourself without much effort. You just had two contests that everyone got stuff from within the last month but that's not good enough for ya? No wonder Zen stopped coding.

Cipher, thanks for the contest.

You may have misunderstood - I was voicing my opinion regarding consumables, AFTER having mailed cipher to thank him for the contest directly. I'm enjoying this contest, just as I did the others, if only to see how well I stack up against everyone else. Plus, its a great change from the gym/crime routine.

I can see why you got the wrong impression from what I wrote, but that's not the way I meant it. I just wanted to point out that I like having the consumables to show for th participation, thats all...
2011.Nov.24, 08:20 AM
(2011.Nov.24 08:15 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:06 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Do we get constellation prizes for those of us that can't compete? Or is it winners only that get gifts?

Shame Sad

Can't just have fun on the holiday? Gotta whine and try to get something for yourself without much effort. You just had two contests that everyone got stuff from within the last month but that's not good enough for ya? No wonder Zen stopped coding.

You may have misunderstood - I was voicing my opinion regarding consumables, AFTER having mailed cipher to thank him for the contest directly. I'm enjoying this contest, just as I did the others, if only to see how well I stack up against everyone else. Plus, its a great change from the gym/crime routine.

I can see why you got the wrong impression from what I wrote, but that's not the way I meant it. I just wanted to point out that I like having the consumables to show for th participation, thats all...

You wrote "shame" with a frowny face. That sounds like dissapointment to me.
2011.Nov.24, 08:25 AM
(2011.Nov.24 08:20 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 08:15 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  

This is a great contest!
Hope cipher changes his mind and gives goulache or something, that would make it even better!!!!

You wrote "shame" with a frowny face. That sounds like dissapointment to me.

Fixed

Like I said, I can see why I gave the wrong impression. Better now? lol
2011.Nov.24, 09:03 AM
I'd like to see the names. What's the harm in seeing who's winning?
2011.Nov.24, 09:23 AM
I don't care for candys or anything edible I would love to see to 3 tags for refreshers and non refreshers then the energy isn't a complete waste

Your mumma
2011.Nov.24, 09:24 AM
(2011.Nov.24 09:03 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I'd like to see the names. What's the harm in seeing who's winning?

Well, with a unique on the line and only going to first place I would assume the people currently in the top 5 or so would suddenly find themselves in the hospital.
2011.Nov.24, 09:39 AM
(2011.Nov.24 09:24 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:03 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I'd like to see the names. What's the harm in seeing who's winning?

Well, with a unique on the line and only going to first place I would assume the people currently in the top 5 or so would suddenly find themselves in the hospital.

And that's when the real fun would begin. Winky

Who gives a drek.
2011.Nov.24, 10:27 AM

Shame Sad

Directed at me as well?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2011.Nov.24, 01:36 PM

Ah I see.
2011.Nov.24, 01:41 PM
(2011.Nov.24 01:36 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  

Ah I see.

Yeah, and if you think bender has an advantage simply due to his massive refresh ability, well...imagine if he had free reign to hosp whomever is close to passing him...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.