AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, same rules as always. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that gives you energy.

As the notice says, more information at midnight.

UPDATE:
A prize will be given to the player who defeats the most turkeys. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who beats the most turkeys.

A prize will also be given to the player (refresher, or non-refresher) who has the highest streak. In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by most turkeys killed.

UPDATE 2:
Hall of fame updated to show the names of players, and tags have been given out.

Winners will be contacted shortly regarding their prizes.
"If the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one."

Bender says this is unpossible. Congrats to Bender on yet another tag.
(2011.Nov.23 08:41 PM)BlackClouds Wrote: [ -> ]unpossible

the new word of the week?
(2011.Nov.23 08:58 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.23 08:41 PM)BlackClouds Wrote: [ -> ]unpossible

the new word of the week?

Unpossible is one of my favorite non-words. Use it all the time.
I'm legitimately interested in what happens to second and third place. In the past I've noticed they have recieved prizes too however after nine months of non response from game administration 2nd & 3rd place from the Xmas contest got beat so I'm just wondering if that's new SOP or not
For fear I may fall asleep before midnight hits:

A prize will be given to the player who defeats the most turkeys. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who beats the most turkeys.

A prize will also be given to the player (refresher, or non-refresher) who has the highest streak. In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by most turkeys killed.
SOP Is first place based on coders circumstances
(2011.Nov.23 08:41 PM)BlackClouds Wrote: [ -> ]"If the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one."

Bender says this is unpossible. Congrats to Bender on yet another tag.

Bender still needs his 2011 easter egg tag.
(2011.Nov.23 11:39 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I'm legitimately interested in what happens to second and third place. In the past I've noticed they have recieved prizes too however after nine months of non response from game administration 2nd & 3rd place from the Xmas contest got beat so I'm just wondering if that's new SOP or not

I am unaware of any promises for 2nd and 3rd place for the Christmas contest, I only know of the refresh winner, and non-refresh winner. If you can point me towards a mail, or forum post from Zen about it, I'm all eyes.

I honestly can't remember the last time there were prizes for 2nd and 3rd. I do remember that it's happened, but it was quite a while ago, if I recall.

From memory, prizes were split up into refresher and non-refresher categories after the refreshers started trouncing the non-refreshers.
(2011.Nov.23 11:53 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.23 11:39 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I'm legitimately interested in what happens to second and third place. In the past I've noticed they have recieved prizes too however after nine months of non response from game administration 2nd & 3rd place from the Xmas contest got beat so I'm just wondering if that's new SOP or not

I am unaware of any promises for 2nd and 3rd place for the Christmas contest, I only know of the refresh winner, and non-refresh winner. If you can point me towards a mail, or forum post from Zen about it, I'm all eyes.

I honestly can't remember the last time there were prizes for 2nd and 3rd. I do remember that it's happened, but it was quite a while ago, if I recall.

From memory, prizes were split up into refresher and non-refresher categories after the refreshers started trouncing the non-refreshers.
Nevermind
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's