Thanksgiving contest
2011.Nov.24, 03:00 PM
RE: Thanksgiving contest
(2011.Nov.24 10:27 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:34 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:15 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:06 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Do we get constellation prizes for those of us that can't compete? Or is it winners only that get gifts?

From what I gather it's an all-or-nothing game.

Shame Sad
Hope cipher changes his mind and gives goulache or something...

Can't just have fun on the holiday? Gotta whine and try to get something for yourself without much effort. You just had two contests that everyone got stuff from within the last month but that's not good enough for ya? No wonder Zen stopped coding.

Cipher, thanks for the contest.

Directed at me as well?

Only if your complaining.
2011.Nov.24, 04:43 PM
(2011.Nov.24 01:41 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 01:36 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:24 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:03 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I'd like to see the names. What's the harm in seeing who's winning?

Well, with a unique on the line and only going to first place I would assume the people currently in the top 5 or so would suddenly find themselves in the hospital.

Ah I see.

Yeah, and if you think bender has an advantage simply due to his massive refresh ability, well...imagine if he had free reign to hosp whomever is close to passing him...

Do you honestly think I would be that much of a CUNT?.

And yes that was a serious question. I've had free reign to do as I please for a long time. Apart from my run inns with SV, I would say I've been pretty good at not being a cunt. I bet 9/10 players if given my account would run wild with it.

Also, whats with this massive refresh ability crap? Take a look at my profile and you will see all my tags except one were all non refresh.

And for anyone wondering where I'm at in this contest. I'm not even in the top 10. Not interested in this contest. Good luck to those competing.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Nov.24, 04:48 PM
(2011.Nov.24 04:43 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:03 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I'd like to see the names. What's the harm in seeing who's winning?

Well, with a unique on the line and only going to first place I would assume the people currently in the top 5 or so would suddenly find themselves in the hospital.

Ah I see.

Yeah, and if you think bender has an advantage simply due to his massive refresh ability, well...imagine if he had free reign to hosp whomever is close to passing him...

Yes Wink

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Nov.24, 05:05 PM

Ah I see.

And yes that was a serious question. I've had free reign to do as I please for a long time. Apart from my run inns with SV, I would say I've been pretty good at not being a cunt. I bet 9/10 players if given my account would run wild with it.

Also, whats with this massive refresh ability crap? Take a look at my profile and you will see all my tags except one were all non refresh.

And for anyone wondering where I'm at in this contest. I'm not even in the top 10. Not interested in this contest. Good luck to those competing.

I would be in the 9/10 for a little while....and no doubt you're an activity machine...

Money will get you good start, but to catch those at the top you have to be very active...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.24, 05:29 PM
(2011.Nov.24 07:06 AM)awesomo Wrote:  Do we get constellation prizes for those of us that can't compete? Or is it winners only that get gifts?

so you want a prize for not competing?

i say ciper gives the constellation winner a signed picture of the Big Dipper.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Nov.24, 05:37 PM
(2011.Nov.24 05:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.24, 05:38 PM
(2011.Nov.24 05:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

Conrad beat me to it.

It is "consolation", as in, to "console".

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Nov.24, 06:13 PM

Ah I see.

If a unique were up for grabs, and I had the means to be in the top for refreshing and the means to hosp competitors, I would not think twice about securing my investment. If you're high in the refresher category, or even the non-refresher category, you've got a fair bit invested, and if you come up short, your investment is potentially all for naught. I guess I assumed that any rational investor would want to protect his investment; it was not intended as a judgment of your character at all. I never said you were a cunt at all.

And, be perfectly honest, in how many of the last several activity-based contests have you refreshed?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Nov.24, 06:55 PM
(2011.Nov.24 06:13 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:24 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Well, with a unique on the line and only going to first place I would assume the people currently in the top 5 or so would suddenly find themselves in the hospital.

Ah I see.

If a unique were up for grabs, and I had the means to be in the top for refreshing and the means to hosp competitors, I would not think twice about securing my investment. If you're high in the refresher category, or even the non-refresher category, you've got a fair bit invested, and if you come up short, your investment is potentially all for naught. I guess I assumed that any rational investor would want to protect his investment; it was not intended as a judgment of your character at all. I never said you were a cunt at all.

And, be perfectly honest, in how many of the last several activity-based contests have you refreshed?

TenBot Hunt and ElevenBot Hunt . I have no interest in
unique items. I don't need weapons or armor and since the last item I received was pretty much useless and still only half complete, I wont waste my time on unique item contests.

"I guess I assumed that any rational investor would want to protect his investment"

I have no problem if this is what others would do but personally I would not use this CUNT ACT to win some stupid contest.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Nov.25, 12:03 AM
so who won?

mr jones or fastdraw? looked to me like they were going at it till the end. or was it vini?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.