Apologies
2011.Nov.24, 11:28 AM
RE: Apologies
(2011.Nov.24 11:04 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote:  canada also has free health care, unlike you guys, so if we get sick we get to go to the hospitol for free

No such thing as a free lunch, I think a better phase would be "at tax payers expense?"

Unless all your health professionals are working for no pay.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Nov.24, 11:31 AM
(2011.Nov.21 10:54 AM)cipher Wrote:  I have been very sick this last week, and on some good cough suppressant.

I've fallen a bit behind in my correspondence, and hope to start getting caught up this evening.

If you've mailed me and I haven't responded, I should be getting to it soon.

Don't worry about it, its not like you do anything to be missed anyways.
2011.Nov.24, 11:35 AM
Avg U.S. emergency room visit----------- $600
aspirin while your there---------$5
2 days stay-----------------------$5000
cost of having a heart attack----$20000

Not having to see a Canadian doctor-----PRICELESS
2011.Nov.24, 11:53 AM
(2011.Nov.24 11:28 AM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 11:04 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote:  canada also has free health care, unlike you guys, so if we get sick we get to go to the hospitol for free

No such thing as a free lunch, I think a better phase would be "at tax payers expense?"

Unless all your health professionals are working for no pay.

and this
(2011.Nov.24 11:35 AM)matcauthon Wrote:  Avg U.S. emergency room visit----------- $600

+1

Who gives a drek.
2011.Nov.24, 12:12 PM
(2011.Nov.24 11:35 AM)matcauthon Wrote:  Avg U.S. emergency room visit----------- $600

You guys have fucked up priorities down there. If you spent 2% of what you spend on your military on health care it would be free too.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Nov.24, 12:26 PM
Canada is the best. All we're missing is like a siesta during the day and for global warming to hurry the fuck up and it will be paradise.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Nov.24, 12:33 PM
(2011.Nov.24 12:26 PM)Monk Wrote:  Canada is the best. All we're missing is like a siesta during the day and for global warming to hurry the fuck up and it will be paradise.

fuckin eh! +1

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Nov.24, 03:29 PM
(2011.Nov.24 12:33 PM)StreetSamurai Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 12:26 PM)Monk Wrote:  Canada is the best. All we're missing is like a siesta during the day and for global warming to hurry the fuck up and it will be paradise.

fuckin eh! +1

Yeah Yeah!
(2011.Nov.24 12:12 PM)StreetSamurai Wrote:  

You guys have fucked up priorities down there. If you spent 2% of what you spend on your military on health care it would be free too.

But the war machine must continue. Obama really can't afford to have his unemployment rate go any higher.
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.24 03:30 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Nov.24, 06:03 PM
(2011.Nov.24 09:40 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:37 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote:  im canadian and i live in fucking africa. not getting vaccinated hasnt made a difference to me

Well, being Canadian explains a lot...

Just realized that sounds way worse than what I intended. Meaning I don't think vaccinating is as big up there as it is in the U.S.

Actually vaccination is very big up in Canada. All vaccines are free of charge, you just need to get your butt off the couch and go get them. Children, from the time they are babies, are vaccinated every 6 months (or whatever it is) for all the childhood illnesses, such as polio, measles, mumps and rubella, meningitis, etc. They are even given during the school years. Unfortunately it is the adults who don't keep following up with their vaccines.

Unfortunately you can't make adults keep up their vaccinations. For those whose who refuse to be vaccinated for whatever reason, are really only looking out for themselves, not the others around them who it could be very hazardous to their health, such as seniors, etc. One thing I can say, I don't make my adult sons get their shots for flu or anything. But since they know the impact of what could result from me getting sick, they freely go and get their shots to ensure that they won't pass on those bugs to other people.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Nov.25, 10:57 AM
(2011.Nov.24 06:03 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 09:40 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.24 07:37 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote:  im canadian and i live in fucking africa. not getting vaccinated hasnt made a difference to me

Well, being Canadian explains a lot...

Just realized that sounds way worse than what I intended. Meaning I don't think vaccinating is as big up there as it is in the U.S.

Actually vaccination is very big up in Canada. All vaccines are free of charge, you just need to get your butt off the couch and go get them. Children, from the time they are babies, are vaccinated every 6 months (or whatever it is) for all the childhood illnesses, such as polio, measles, mumps and rubella, meningitis, etc. They are even given during the school years. Unfortunately it is the adults who don't keep following up with their vaccines.

Unfortunately you can't make adults keep up their vaccinations. For those whose who refuse to be vaccinated for whatever reason, are really only looking out for themselves, not the others around them who it could be very hazardous to their health, such as seniors, etc. One thing I can say, I don't make my adult sons get their shots for flu or anything. But since they know the impact of what could result from me getting sick, they freely go and get their shots to ensure that they won't pass on those bugs to other people.

Abortion is really big in Canada too.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.