AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have been very sick this last week, and on some good cough suppressant.

I've fallen a bit behind in my correspondence, and hope to start getting caught up this evening.

If you've mailed me and I haven't responded, I should be getting to it soon.
Any insight into what else you're working on? Biggrin
Hope you're feeling better, hon! We've been dealing with sickness in this house, too.
(2011.Oct.27 05:39 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still working on a road map, but here are a couple things off the top of my head.

I've had a number of request for an XP logger and I'd like to get the energy tanks up and fully functional for everyone. I also need to code myself some tools. I've spent too many hours the last few days looking some stuff up by hand that I know I'll need to do again. I'll try and intersperse the admin coding with other more fun stuff so it doesn't get in the way of progress too much.

I've got some other stuff on my plate, but for now, that'll remain secret.

(2011.Nov.21 12:36 PM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]Any insight into what else you're working on? Biggrin

There you go man
(2011.Nov.21 01:00 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.27 05:39 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still working on a road map, but here are a couple things off the top of my head.

I've had a number of request for an XP logger and I'd like to get the energy tanks up and fully functional for everyone. I also need to code myself some tools. I've spent too many hours the last few days looking some stuff up by hand that I know I'll need to do again. I'll try and intersperse the admin coding with other more fun stuff so it doesn't get in the way of progress too much.

I've got some other stuff on my plate, but for now, that'll remain secret.

(2011.Nov.21 12:36 PM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]Any insight into what else you're working on? Biggrin

There you go man

Cheers trout
he's a vegetarian.

"cheers, moonbeam." would be more appropriate.
Glad your feeling better, hope it's not one of those things that take forever to shake off. Sad
(2011.Nov.21 06:32 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your feeling better, hope it's not one of those things that take forever to shake off. Sad

It is and he keeps sharing it with everyone else in the house!
(2011.Nov.21 07:11 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.21 06:32 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your feeling better, hope it's not one of those things that take forever to shake off. Sad

The gift that keeps giving. Sad We have the same problem!
(2011.Nov.21 07:16 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.21 07:11 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]

The gift that keeps giving. Sad We have the same problem!

LOL, yeah. It keeps on giving that's for sure and the sleepless nights are such fun... NOT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's