Apologies
2011.Nov.22, 06:34 PM
RE: Apologies
(2011.Nov.22 03:27 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 04:26 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 03:24 AM)MRKAZY Wrote:  Is that where you fight others in your gang?

Yessir.

What are energy tanks? (on phone so I can't search)

They were given out as a contest prize for something. And Idk exactly how they work but basically you can use it to store energy so like you put 10 energy in it every day for however long and then say for a gym day you have an extra 1000 energy you can train.

a little off. Any energy you would have gained if you were not full on EP goes in the storage tank. The quanitity of energy that can be stored in the tank is key in it's usefulness. I also believe if I remember correctly, the energy inside the tank decays over time.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Nov.22, 08:04 PM
(2011.Nov.22 06:34 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 03:27 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 04:26 AM)awesomo Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.22 03:24 AM)MRKAZY Wrote:  Is that where you fight others in your gang?

Yessir.

What are energy tanks? (on phone so I can't search)

They were given out as a contest prize for something. And Idk exactly how they work but basically you can use it to store energy so like you put 10 energy in it every day for however long and then say for a gym day you have an extra 1000 energy you can train.

a little off. Any energy you would have gained if you were not full on EP goes in the storage tank. The quanitity of energy that can be stored in the tank is key in it's usefulness. I also believe if I remember correctly, the energy inside the tank decays over time.

i think i remember reading somewhere the tanks will hold more like 100ish energy rather then 1000. but im not sure on that

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Nov.22, 08:31 PM
Took me a minute but here we go

(2011.Jul.27 06:04 PM)matcauthon Wrote:  Awakened Lands Energy Tank
Welcome to the experimental Febiani Titanium Alloy NeoKinetic Energy Storage and Retrieval unit (or TANK as the engineers have started calling it).

Here you will be able to store some of your energy and retrieve it for later use.

As a recipient of one of the first few portable R&D models, you have what we like to call an "over-engineered" sample. If you sell your house, you will lose all stored energy, however you will be able to transport the TANK to your new house, should you purchase one. Your model also contains improved safe-guards and better electronics than will be in the final production models.

You currently have 25 energy in your tank.

Deposit Amount

Withdraw Amount

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This holds enough energy for one attack,
2011.Nov.22, 08:49 PM
sweet post, hippie
2011.Nov.23, 02:47 PM
I dont drugs or achool or tobacco what pills are you takeing sister? post to sister flu shots suck you do know what their made of right watch the history channel or one of them?

GlenQuagmire
2011.Nov.23, 03:57 PM
(2011.Nov.23 02:47 PM)tables18 Wrote:  I dont drugs or achool or tobacco what pills are you takeing sister? post to sister flu shots suck you do know what their made of right watch the history channel or one of them?

Translation please!

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Nov.23, 06:41 PM
Spanish

GlenQuagmire
2011.Nov.23, 07:08 PM
FACTS

For idiots

More facts for idiots

Who gives a drek.
2011.Nov.23, 07:15 PM
As Dusti's post mentioned, the flu vaccine is made from inactive virus strains.

It can't give you the flu. What it can give you is some of the symptoms of having the flu, and those are caused by your body's immune system responding to the vaccine.

It's the same reason I can't usually tell if it's a cold or allergies which are affecting me, since the symptoms often present the same.

Another reason people usually complain that the vaccines don't work is they pick something like three flu strains that they think are most likely to hit you, and build the vaccine for those. There are way more strains than that, so all you have to do is contract one of those strains you haven't been vaccinated for, and end up feeling like the vaccine was worthless. What you don't know is how many times you came into contact with the ones you were vaccinated for, and thus protected from.
2011.Nov.23, 09:37 PM
(2011.Nov.23 02:47 PM)tables18 Wrote:  I dont drugs or achool or tobacco what pills are you takeing sister? post to sister flu shots suck you do know what their made of right watch the history channel or one of them?

Oh lawd, you going to be one of those idiot parents that doesn't vaccinate their kids?

I don't take pills.