Taking advantage?
2008.Mar.01, 03:20 PM

Jolabent Wrote:PS: once again Marlo, thank you for opinion that I am not entitled to one, can you add some wine with that cheese?

Well that doesn't make all too much sense, but thank you for clarifying my post for everyone.

And if I am not mistaken, gang points won in gang battle are deducted from the opposing teams stash. In that case, we were simply moving our points around.

A loophole is just that.
2008.Mar.01, 03:23 PM

she must not believe in math.

everyone, what does 3-3=???
2008.Mar.01, 03:25 PM

mudpies Wrote:she must not believe in math.

everyone, what does 3-3=???

I think you will find that is 0 lol
2008.Mar.01, 03:29 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I think you will find that is 0 lol

We have a winnner! See you in the showcase showdown after this message.
2008.Mar.01, 03:34 PM

Well i did not think it was too difficult to work out.I guess others would struggle to make the grade in maths...even with a calculator this may have been to difficult a question.Still i must admit i am very proud of my achievement in answering your question (( Blows own trumpet)) lol lol
2008.Mar.01, 03:36 PM

Good Job Biff Smile

Key: A loophole

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.01, 03:45 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Good Job Biff Smile

Key: A loophole

Thanx :roll:
2008.Mar.01, 03:48 PM

Jolabent Wrote:If they were selecting anything other than gang attack during the war, I don't think anyone would be saying anything. The option selected was not attack/mug, it was the combative one specifically to obtain gang points.

We didn't select leave or mug, but Gang battle to see what was the result. We were just curious want will happen. I am pretty sure 90 % of you would have tried it ouf of curiosity

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Mar.01, 04:57 PM

I think you all missed Zen's post when she said I was right in that the intergang combat was not intended to help a gang in gang wars.

However being the dogooder that I am, I'm glad to see that ppl just resort to name calling and take it way down hill. I was making an observation in my original post to see what others thought.

You all seem to think that cheating is great, so go for it.
2008.Mar.01, 04:59 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:I think you all missed Zen's post when she said I was right in that the intergang combat was not intended to help a gang in gang wars.

However being the dogooder that I am, I'm glad to see that ppl just resort to name calling and take it way down hill. I was making an observation in my original post to see what others thought.

You all seem to think that cheating is great, so go for it.

so how is it any different than having an outside friend hosp your offline or weak members? it is in no way cheating and (insert name calling here)
Thread Closed