AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Taking advantage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

hunter52070

8667 }DIS{ SirQuimalot 27 11 Lost in an individual gang battle to Marlo.
9587 }DIS{ BrotherMouzone 23 11 Lost in an individual gang battle to Marlo.

So is this taking advantage of Zen giving us the ability to attack our own gang members so that during a war those players can't get hit by the other gang?

Or is this just an abuse of the system to farm points for the gang from offline players.

Marlo is in Dis but they were beatin during a gang war as the hosp log clearly shows, how can same gang members beat each other in a gang war.

Thought I would point it out.
Yeah, Id like to see the point breakdown on that....Smile
yeah that definitely doesn't appear to be right.
Seems like a good strategy to me.

hunter52070

Not saying it's a bad strategy, but is it right. I don't think that Zen intended the intergang attack day to be used to allow you to do better in gang wars if you have a bunch of offlines.

hunter52070

8431 }DIS{ AshyLarry 26 45 Brutalized by Snoop.
9492 }DIS{ Kenard 16 11 Lost in an individual gang battle to Snoop.

add this one too, snoop is also in dis.

Loki

good job, sheriff.
Like I've said on so many occasions. People use and will continue to use the tools given to them. The ones complaining is often those that didn't think of this earlier.

I know that this may seem like a rotten strategy, since the stronger gangs can now effectively remove the weak links during wars simply by hospitalizing them for up to 4-5hours, instead of having them bounce in and out of hospital each 15min. But how often can you pull of this strategy?
Druchii Wrote:Like I've said on so many occasions. People use and will continue to use the tools given to them. The ones complaining is often those that didn't think of this earlier.

I know that this may seem like a rotten strategy, since the stronger gangs can now effectively remove the weak links during wars simply by hospitalizing them for up to 4-5hours, instead of having them bounce in and out of hospital each 15min. But how often can you pull of this strategy?

Nobody is complaining, just making an observation..

hunter52070

First point....

I'm not a sheriff, I'm a Military Police officer.

Second, I'm not in a gang to even think of this so that point is moot.

I just think that it is taking advantage of the code that she gave us and should be treated like exploiting a bug. If I found a bug in the game and someone found out that I was exploiting it I'd get fed jailed or banned and don't tell me I wouldn't.

So just sayin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's