Taking advantage?
2008.Mar.01, 12:06 PM

Yeah, sorry about that, I guess I jumped to a conclusion too early. Bit tired after walking the missy around in stores all day and shop. Well, she was shopping and I was sitting on a chair waiting for her to get done with trying shoes, trying on clothes, but I got 2 pairs of Batman socks, and I even got to carry the bags as well.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.01, 12:10 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:If I found a bug in the game and someone found out that I was exploiting it I'd get fed jailed or banned and don't tell me I wouldn't.

Hey buddy, why not just mail Zen and ask her to ban my whole gang for utilizing what is given.

Cry me a river.
2008.Mar.01, 12:18 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:I'm not a sheriff, I'm a Military Police officer.

Sorry, Chief.
2008.Mar.01, 12:21 PM

Attacking your gang members is almost the same as hidding them from the enemy Biggrin almost the same...and we didnt take advantage of the system btw

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Mar.01, 12:24 PM

Are we seriously running out of things to complain about? This seems extremely petty. It's part of the game, and they are attacking their own members, it won't last forever, if it were a permanent fixture in the game, then by all means there would be an issue that needed dealt with.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.01, 12:29 PM
Re: Taking advantage?
hunter52070 Wrote:Marlo is in Dis but they were beatin during a gang war as the hosp log clearly shows.

My Gang War History doesn't show us getting beaten. It actually shows a 100+ GP war.
2008.Mar.01, 01:21 PM

well, in pvp doesn't one person lose points and one person win,
so wouldn't it be a wash anyway?
2008.Mar.01, 01:22 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:well, in pvp doesn't one person lose points and one person win,
so wouldn't it be a wash anyway?

alinutza Wrote:..and we didnt take advantage of the system btw

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Mar.01, 01:23 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:I don't think that Zen intended the intergang attack day to be used to allow you to do better in gang wars if you have a bunch of offlines.

Exactly. Guess any more intergang combat days will have to be more thought out. It didn't occur to me that someone would do it, but now I know. Woops.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.01, 01:26 PM

Druchii Wrote:I know that this may seem like a rotten strategy, since the stronger gangs can now effectively remove the weak links during wars simply by hospitalizing them for up to 4-5hours, instead of having them bounce in and out of hospital each 15min. But how often can you pull of this strategy?

That was a strategy of the past that wasn't against any rules. It sure sucked for the aggressors though when they plan everything out for a multi-gang hit and someone else foils their plans by hospitalizing their own buddies.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed