Taking advantage?
2008.Mar.01, 01:32 PM

Well, you can't knock a guy for trying. I know that any and all opportunities that afford me and my gang the safety of coveting Gang Points will be utilized to the fullest extent.
2008.Mar.01, 02:31 PM

good job Biggrin

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.01, 02:32 PM

I don't see the big deal. Any point gain/loss would equal itself out. Plus people have been having friends do the same thing since back in the old old war days.
2008.Mar.01, 02:53 PM

I don't see what the big deal is.. So on the rare occasion the Zen gives us the opportunity to attack fellow gang members, we all can get a little added bonus.. it's kind of like a gymboree day for your gang.. Not the end of the world..
2008.Mar.01, 02:55 PM

mtngti Wrote:Sorry, Chief.

No, I'm Chief! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Mar.01, 03:01 PM

mudpies Wrote:I don't see the big deal. Any point gain/loss would equal itself out. Plus people have been having friends do the same thing since back in the old old war days.

So would it be a big deal if say someone found a way to exploit the system and change all their stats without training, or maybe getting free credits without paying for them? Or would this now be a big issue?

Exploiting the system to someone's benefit is not correct at anytime in my opinion no matter how trivial it is.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.01, 03:04 PM

[Image: cheese.gif]

Your Choice Jolabent.

While I think that a softer, lighter cheese would go well with your chilly bouquet, a nice picante blue might also suffice.
2008.Mar.01, 03:07 PM

Jolabent Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:I don't see the big deal. Any point gain/loss would equal itself out. Plus people have been having friends do the same thing since back in the old old war days.

So would it be a big deal if say someone found a way to exploit the system and change all their stats without training, or maybe getting free credits without paying for them? Or would this now be a big issue?

Exploiting the system to someone's benefit is not correct at anytime in my opinion no matter how trivial it is.

wtf, that was stupid.

they are taking one of their guys out so that guy can't be attacked. there is no gain or loss in gang points. nobody's getting credits or stealing stats by doing this. your point is pointless.

this is no different then when we had a gang member who was not a member of our gang in the mechanical game sense. when we'd war we would have him take a few of our offline members out.
2008.Mar.01, 03:12 PM

Are you 100% positive no gang points were obtained for losing in gang combat? If they were selecting anything other than gang attack during the war, I don't think anyone would be saying anything. The option selected was not attack/mug, it was the combative one specifically to obtain gang points.

PS: once again Marlo, thank you for opinion that I am not entitled to one, can you add some wine with that cheese?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.01, 03:19 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Are you 100% positive no gang points were obtained for losing in gang combat? If they were selecting anything other than gang attack during the war, I don't think anyone would be saying anything. The option selected was not attack/mug, it was the combative one specifically to obtain gang points.

PS: once again Marlo, thank you for opinion that I am not entitled to one, can you add some wine with that cheese?

Ubelievable.Seriously Gang points won =1 Gang points lost =1 you do the maths.So the gang war was selected who cares!It got the reaction we knew it would.This topic makes me laugh so hard , brings out all the do gooders and those who always seem to have an opinion on everything.How dumb to even think you could make gang points this way. :oops:
Thread Closed