Complex Meth
2007.Jun.11, 12:36 PM

mtngti Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I reverted the success algorithm back a bit, and it's now in effect. The complex meth lab is closer to what it was, but not quite as easy.

unreal.

Hey Zen I think the Airport Security crime is tooo hard! Sad Sad

Please make it easier or I will quit the game! Sad Sad Sad

:roll:

lol lol
2007.Jun.11, 12:40 PM

Quote:unreal.

Hey Zen I think the Airport Security crime is tooo hard!

Please make it easier or I will quit the game!

Now that you mention it. :o :o :o

Thx zen thats me back on my meth.whew.! Thought i was gonna start getting the shakes there for a minute :o :o :o
2007.Jun.11, 12:46 PM

I dont understand the reason behind whining about the difficulty of the Meth crime. I make about $30000 a day and have never even attempted the Meth Lab. It is possible to make money without it.

I understand why it was changed...a 93% success rate is really just uncalled for. Zenith makes changes to the game to make it as fair as possible and if the changes dont go your way instead of complaining and quitting we as players need to adapt and find other ways to make money and get XP.
2007.Jun.11, 12:51 PM

Thanks for listening to us Zen, much appreciated, youve got my vote in the next election Biggrin

I started this thread as it was such a rapid swing from success to fail, I prolly hit Classic car at the same success rate and was worried all crimes would be tightened up the same.

Thanks once again Zen, its because you listen to your players that makes this game what it is, addictive and great.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.11, 01:17 PM

Many thanks Zen, and too the people making light of the complaints remember ithis game is only as good as the members playing it, it sure is funny when someone has a legitimate complaint and you ridicule them.
Its a market driven system we live in and without feedback be it negative or positive how can Zenith know whether an idea is sound or not.
So have fun with your funny comments .
2007.Jun.11, 01:34 PM

The numbers 93% success and 65% of total income from crimes are astounding. I cant even steal a sports car at that rate the payouts are far less for a sportscar despite it being almost the same AP. The complex methlab should not be almost auto success at a 22AP crime that paysout as high as it does and no the top limit isnt $800. I have seen a friend get close to $1300.

The changes though maybe a bit too much were necessary and the complex meth lab should be one of the hardest crimes to commit not one that a person can donate $40 buy all the inteligence to get to rating 7 and commit the complex Methlab over and over and over.
2007.Jun.11, 01:54 PM

Yeah as Vorenus countered quite nicely I would like you to make Insurance Fraud and Gang Surveillance much much easier, because I have a success rate of 10-15% and it really sucks to have to rely on meth and cars when they bring like 5-10 exp pts and 1000 AL $.

I dunno...but something has to be done :oops:

Also can somebody fix me with job in the Montreal area. I am looking for one...Internet there is a must, cose I can't leave AL and the BSing from the forum....

Bhooooriiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...

G :roll:
2007.Jun.11, 02:03 PM

Now now people, what Zenny does goes. Twisted
2007.Jun.11, 02:06 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Now now people, what Zenny does goes. Twisted

didn't you sell your soul to the americans LOL :-)?

G
2007.Jun.11, 02:10 PM

do you need a 93% success rate to have fun playing a game?

There are other crimes that have decent payouts. The complex Meth lab the last I checked wasnt the only crime that has a decent payout. In fact I got over $1000 from the airport security and I didnt have to pay ooodles of cash to get all the credits for int.
Thread Closed