AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Complex Meth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"Meth addiction is causing the ALPD to increase their drug fighting unit's budget as well as total number of cops on the street."

Inceased their budget! They have a bigger budget than GDP of China.

95% success to 95% failure and capture.

Nilynrae

I've tried 6-7 times this morning I think... 2 fails, 2 captures, and 2-3 passes.

It's a lot harder than it was - but then it was too easy before!

Ih8lucky13

I hope this is temporary, or so might my gameplay will go the same route.

TheGeek

My success rates havent changed much. But I've only done it a handful of times since the update. I'm sure the rates will go back once newer crimes come out. (However I hope the experience gain increased along with the difficulty zenny!)

Loki

It's about time! Step outside the box a bit, meth cooks. Biggrin

ScottishArthur

What allot of Krap.!!!

This needs changed back as one of our gang members has left gang and leaving site as this was his only source of $$$.

If one donator person is about to leave due to this then others must be upset. Sad I know i am. Sad

We weren't making hundreds of thousands or millions from complex meth.?? But only $500-800 per 22 acps. :? Nothing really.!

I cant see the logic in making this crime which helps everyone to a way harder lvl.???

Zen you have to rethink this maybe please.? Donators leaving is a bad move. Sad

Ih8lucky13

This has seriously left a bad taste in my mouth, I spent cold hard real world cash to get my stats up so I can do the meth lab and be successful at it.
But with it being made almost impossible to do now, I feel no longer obligated to ever spend any more money, for who knows what diminishing returns I will get on it.

1. this change of script has probably turned off other people to spend any money, because who knows what future rule changes will affect what they try to improve to help them in this game
2. it makes the highest level players stronger because now us mid-level and lower level players find a new revenue stream while the highest level players will not have a problem

Over-all the level of people in this game have been top-notch, and I had until this point enjoyed the game immensly, but this change really takes a lot of enjoyment I had away.

badmanbren

what a bloudy (BLEEP) I only put the credits I bought with real lfie money on intelligence to be able to do meth then a week later I can't do it, darn lol. New this would happen lol. Wait till I catch Zenny out of her district. Twisted

ScottishArthur

I also put allot of credits into Intel to get it over lvl 10 so i could do Complex Meth.. Sad

I just hope Zen sees this is a problem as there must be allot of other plp on this site feeling the same way. Sad

noblebandit

i agree...intelligence is a hard to earn stat...it is disappointing, after all the patience u gave(esp for those who rely on job and school) to bring up the int, then all ur reward for it will be just taken away from u...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's