Complex Meth
2007.Jun.11, 11:22 AM

_________________ <- Insert random Whining and Moaning there.
2007.Jun.11, 11:28 AM

dayute Wrote:_________________ <- Insert random Whining and Moaning there.

This thread is about a specific Whining and Moaning. Random belongs in another thread. lol
2007.Jun.11, 11:29 AM

i thought we werent allowed to cuss in dis game remember its PG-13 game.
2007.Jun.11, 11:29 AM

While i agree that it is alot harder to do the meth... and it does cost a heck of alot of real life money to get there ... there are other ways to earn money that dont cost so much ap......

Still it wud be nice if u made it a lil easier, I've failed every time and my int is 10. :cry:
2007.Jun.11, 11:36 AM

It happens, if it doesn't change back then it doesn't change back, it will just be harder and more of a challenge for us to reach the higher levelled players, if it does change back than it does and it makes it easier for players around about my level and lower to reach the higher levelled players. Just feel cheesed of with myself really for not putting my money on earlier to be able to get more out of the meth lab, I don't feel cheesed with Zen because she had to do something with it because of the complaints about it being too easy. Twisted Game On!!!
2007.Jun.11, 12:11 PM

Wow that was an unexpected response.

I am completely surprised that players would quit a game over something like this. 65% of all the cash made from crimes n this game is from the complex meth lab, and it's success rate is 93%, which is the highest in the game. I didn't realize the minor change I made would make people go from auto-success to auto-failure though.

I'll relax the zeal of the ALPD drug unit a bit, but I think everyone understands why I made the change. I didn't do it to make people angry, I did it because it was just too easy. But since I am going to revert back and get closer to what it was (but not exactly) I'll just lower the payouts of the crimes I raised and didn't mention back to normal.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.11, 12:18 PM

Many Thx Zen.. Biggrin Yer very understanding Biggrin
2007.Jun.11, 12:21 PM

soo
2007.Jun.11, 12:25 PM

I reverted the success algorithm back a bit, and it's now in effect. The complex meth lab is closer to what it was, but not quite as easy.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.11, 12:35 PM

zenith Wrote:I reverted the success algorithm back a bit, and it's now in effect. The complex meth lab is closer to what it was, but not quite as easy.

unreal.

Hey Zen I think the Airport Security crime is tooo hard! Sad Sad

Please make it easier or I will quit the game! Sad Sad Sad

:roll:
Thread Closed